• Barry Conner Hendersonville NC~Reviews-Scammer, Fraud, Liar, Manipulato

From cabezajoe32@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 15 16:53:06 2018
    This is in regards to Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC. This is the first post on a review site. First, let me say he is a manipulator, liar, user who takes advantage of people(especially women) for his own deceptive needs. He's a degenerate who
    lives a double life pretending to be christian &music director at Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock, NC. They either don't know he has them buffaloed or don't care. He looks for women he can use for money, sex or something else he wants or needs and
    says he does it for his kids. He's a very controlling, jealous person, a coward who doesn't care who he hurts. He's an adulterer who slept with a married woman. A married woman that was his best friend's wife. He's a convicted felon(lies to women &
    friends about his past or brags about it) who's an embarrassment to himself, his profession, his kids, family, his church and all christians who do try to live a moral life. Barry Conner is anything but a moral person. He's a fake, phony and a good actor
    that can cry at the drop of a hat who will gaslight his GF's to keep them under his thumb and him in control and he's a scumbag and a degenerate who's a master manipulator and con man.

***Post From Review Site..... Disclaimer: I didn't write this for anyone who wonders. I found it online. I have posted that he's a moral fraud and degenerate, lying, con artist that takes advantage of people which he does and is. This post I found online
    on the review site reviewtom. The blogs are not mine either. I imagine they're his but I don't know. I'm just the messenger that has found posts online about Barry Gueva Conner and am relaying them here. I believe women should be in the know if they
    choose to "date" or get involved with this man. If they ignore the warnings then they are proceeding at their own peril. Barry is mentally ill and should be institutionalized.****

****Barry Gueva Conner is a former business partner who stole money from the business, me and used my Mum for money and sex. First he didn't pay back borrowed money nor give me items he'd procured from a witches estate that I'd paid for then I discovered
    he was embezzling from the business. I cut ties & told him I wouldn't file a police report if he just left me alone. A few weeks later I found out he was seeing my Mum, I told him to stay away but he refused. A few weeks after that Mum told me she'd let
    him borrow $5000 but he hadn't paid it back. Shortly after she went to the doctor & found out Barry had given her an STD. We told him to stay away but he texted, called, tweeted, emailed Mum, drove by her home several times a week & refused to leave her
    alone. We told him we were going to the police and filing criminal charges as well as civil charges and he's finally backed off. We soon found out he's texting, tweeting, emailing my new business partner's mother. With a little research we found out this
    is what Barry Gueva Conner does. He looks for people he can scam and steal money from. By talking to previous business acquaintances we found out he's stolen from others too. He's a convicted felon who went to prison for methamphetamine use and being a
    meth lab cook and has admitted to many other heinous acts. Unfortunately, I didn't do my due diligence before getting into business with Barry Conner. He may be using a new business name now but his full name is Barry Gueva Conner, located in
    Hendersonville NC. He's also used the business name Barry Ableforth Conner and/or Ableforth Conner Limited.******

http://barrytoke.wordpress.com is just one of his websites. http://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.wordpress.com ***** Booze Gueva ......http://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.blogspot.com ****Loco Gueva, written by his GF, he claims to be married. There's also HD Gueva and DZ Gueva.....

#barryguevaconner #hendersonville #northcarolina #professorpoopenstein #lucifer #ppcatsblog
    @barryconner6 @barryguevaconner1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From barrygueva@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 17 18:01:47 2018
    On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 7:53:06 PM UTC-4, cabez...@gmail.com wrote:
    This is in regards to Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC. This is the first post on a review site. First, let me say he is a manipulator, liar, user who takes advantage of people(especially women) for his own deceptive needs. He's a degenerate who
    lives a double life pretending to be christian &music director at Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock, NC. They either don't know he has them buffaloed or don't care. He looks for women he can use for money, sex or something else he wants or needs and
    says he does it for his kids. He's a very controlling, jealous person, a coward who doesn't care who he hurts. He's an adulterer who slept with a married woman. A married woman that was his best friend's wife. He's a convicted felon(lies to women &
    friends about his past or brags about it) who's an embarrassment to himself, his profession, his kids, family, his church and all christians who do try to live a moral life. Barry Conner is anything but a moral person. He's a fake, phony and a good actor
    that can cry at the drop of a hat who will gaslight his GF's to keep them under his thumb and him in control and he's a scumbag and a degenerate who's a master manipulator and con man.

***Post From Review Site..... Disclaimer: I didn't write this for anyone who wonders. I found it online. I have posted that he's a moral fraud and degenerate, lying, con artist that takes advantage of people which he does and is. This post I found
    online on the review site reviewtom. The blogs are not mine either. I imagine they're his but I don't know. I'm just the messenger that has found posts online about Barry Gueva Conner and am relaying them here. I believe women should be in the know if
    they choose to "date" or get involved with this man. If they ignore the warnings then they are proceeding at their own peril. Barry is mentally ill and should be institutionalized.****

****Barry Gueva Conner is a former business partner who stole money from the business, me and used my Mum for money and sex. First he didn't pay back borrowed money nor give me items he'd procured from a witches estate that I'd paid for then I
    discovered he was embezzling from the business. I cut ties & told him I wouldn't file a police report if he just left me alone. A few weeks later I found out he was seeing my Mum, I told him to stay away but he refused. A few weeks after that Mum told me
    she'd let him borrow $5000 but he hadn't paid it back. Shortly after she went to the doctor & found out Barry had given her an STD. We told him to stay away but he texted, called, tweeted, emailed Mum, drove by her home several times a week & refused to
    leave her alone. We told him we were going to the police and filing criminal charges as well as civil charges and he's finally backed off. We soon found out he's texting, tweeting, emailing my new business partner's mother. With a little research we
    found out this is what Barry Gueva Conner does. He looks for people he can scam and steal money from. By talking to previous business acquaintances we found out he's stolen from others too. He's a convicted felon who went to prison for methamphetamine
    use and being a meth lab cook and has admitted to many other heinous acts. Unfortunately, I didn't do my due diligence before getting into business with Barry Conner. He may be using a new business name now but his full name is Barry Gueva Conner,
    located in Hendersonville NC. He's also used the business name Barry Ableforth Conner and/or Ableforth Conner Limited.******

http://barrytoke.wordpress.com is just one of his websites. http://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.wordpress.com ***** Booze Gueva ......http://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.blogspot.com ****Loco Gueva, written by his GF, he claims to be married. There's also HD Gueva and DZ Gueva.....

#barryguevaconner #hendersonville #northcarolina #professorpoopenstein #lucifer #ppcatsblog

Brand new post by Poopenstein-the-cat, Lucifer, Tequila & Charles Manson. How to smoke weed at work....For daddy Barry Conner Hendersonville NC....Rutherfordton NC....Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC....The Oriole Mill

https://barrytoke.wordpress.com/2018/08/18/how-to-smoke-weedworkbarry-conner-hendersonville-nc/

https://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.blogspot.com/ *****Loco Gueva

https://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.wordpress.com/blogs/ *****Booze Gueva

Other posts: 3 most common cannabis pests https://barrytoke.wordpress.com/2018/08/01/the-3-most-common-cannabis-pestsbarry-conner-hendersonville-nc/

Daddy got mad when I ate his pot brownies https://barrytoke.wordpress.com/2018/07/22/daddy-got-mad-when-i-ate-his-pot-browniesbarry-conner-hendersonville-nc/

I baked a catnip cake for my cats https://barryconnerhendersonvillenc.blogspot.com/2018/08/i-baked-catnip-cake-for-my-catsbarry.html

#barryguevaconner #janebliss #professorpoopenstein #lucifer #tequila #ppcatsblog @barryguevaconner1 @barryconner6 @janebliss4

Dedicated to Barry Ableforth Conner Sr. Hendersonville NC,,, son of Bobby Gueva Conner Asheville NC & Barbara Randall Atchley in Forest City NC, Rutherfordton NC & stepdad Ronald Morgan Atchley, son Erik Rodriguez, workplace Upward Christian Fellowship
    Flat Rock NC...Also dedicated to my deceased grandmothers Emily Audemus & Agatha Smirnov. And Barry's several times over great grandfather cannibal serial killer Peter Stumpp(Werewolf of Bedburg) & Barry's great grandfather HH Holmes & great grandmother
    who was Holmes(devil in the white city, murder castle in Chicago) lover & partner in crime. Holmes admitted to Barry's relative that he was Jack The Ripper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From barrygueva@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Fri Aug 17 18:03:18 2018

***Post From Review Site..... Disclaimer: I didn't write this for anyone who wonders. I found it online. I have posted that he's a moral fraud and degenerate, lying, con artist that takes advantage of people which he does and is. This post I found
    online on the review site reviewtom. The blogs are not mine either. I imagine they're his but I don't know. I'm just the messenger that has found posts online about Barry Gueva Conner and am relaying them here. I believe women should be in the know if
    they choose to "date" or get involved with this man. If they ignore the warnings then they are proceeding at their own peril. Barry is mentally ill and should be institutionalized.****

****Barry Gueva Conner is a former business partner who stole money from the business, me and used my Mum for money and sex. First he didn't pay back borrowed money nor give me items he'd procured from a witches estate that I'd paid for then I
    discovered he was embezzling from the business. I cut ties & told him I wouldn't file a police report if he just left me alone. A few weeks later I found out he was seeing my Mum, I told him to stay away but he refused. A few weeks after that Mum told me
    she'd let him borrow $5000 but he hadn't paid it back. Shortly after she went to the doctor & found out Barry had given her an STD. We told him to stay away but he texted, called, tweeted, emailed Mum, drove by her home several times a week & refused to
    leave her alone. We told him we were going to the police and filing criminal charges as well as civil charges and he's finally backed off. We soon found out he's texting, tweeting, emailing my new business partner's mother. With a little research we
    found out this is what Barry Gueva Conner does. He looks for people he can scam and steal money from. By talking to previous business acquaintances we found out he's stolen from others too. He's a convicted felon who went to prison for methamphetamine
    use and being a meth lab cook and has admitted to many other heinous acts. Unfortunately, I didn't do my due diligence before getting into business with Barry Conner. He may be using a new business name now but his full name is Barry Gueva Conner,
    located in Hendersonville NC. He's also used the business name Barry Ableforth Conner and/or Ableforth Conner Limited.******

This has to do with Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC....Rutherfordton NC....The Oriole Mill....Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anonymous666xx1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Mon Aug 20 16:16:05 2018

Almost all of the categories fit Barry. He is a conman, liar, manipulator who takes advantage of women. He doesn't care who he hurts or he takes from. It can be women, friends, family, colleagues. He's controlling, egotistical, narcissistic and when a
    woman gets out of line he becomes threatening and abusive. He's a hypocrite and moral fraud. Goes to Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC where he's the music director & supposed to be a role model but he's anything but. He often said he knew more
    than the pastor there or any pastor. He said he knew more about the bible than any pastor in Hendersonville. He's a convicted felon(former meth lab cook) who got 2 DUI's which led to him taking advantage of a close female friend. She became homeless
    because of him & his church that demanded she leave because Barry was such a coward & p*ssy he couldn't stand up to the church. Later had s*x with my friend & told her he's intimate with another woman and exposed her to an STD. He doesn't care about
    anyone but himself. It's all about what Barry wants or needs. He'll gaslight GF's to keep them in line. He'll use drama(he's a drama queen) to make a woman feel sorry for him. He's a good actor and can cry on cue. All crocodile tears. He threatens women
    with having his mob/drug buddies take care of them if they tell anyone what kind of person he is. He'll make threats & use fear to his advantage to keep a woman quiet about him and ensure she doesn't tell anyone. In my friend's case he wanted her
    percieved assets/money/property which she had none & when he figured it out he was more than willing to throw her to the wolves like the lowlife he is. But not without telling her packs of lies first. Even said he was dying. He's lower than an ape. Lower
    than a plague. Definitely a timewasting pig. Beware of Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC....Rutherfordton NC......

#barryguevaconner #theoriolemill #upwardchristianfellowship #northcarolina @barryconner6 @barryguevaconner1 #ppcatsblog #professorpoopenstein #poopenstein-the-cat #lucifer #charlesmanson-the-cat #tequila

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anonymous666xx1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Sun Sep 9 18:12:12 2018

There are many new posts on the blog by Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC. It is http://barryconnerhvlnc.wordpress.com. It is the Serpent 666 Blog written by Barry and his BF. The BF has a blog called Kill The Wolf. #barryguevaconner @barryconner6

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From barrygueva@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 17 15:36:55 2018

New post on Barry Conner Hendersonville NC

https://barryconnerhvlnc.wordpress.com/2018/09/17/barry-conner-hendersonville-ncexpose-a-homewrecker-google-groups/

Beware of Barry Gueva Conner....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anonymous666xx1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 24 15:19:14 2018

Newest post on Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC

He's a lying felon(meth lab cook) who slept with another man, admitted it in the middle of relations. Later said get tested because he got herpes & HIV from someone he slept with. He's abusive, controlling, narcissistic, egotistical, thinks he can do no
    wrong. Goes to Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC(he's the music director there), has them snowed. He's abusive with his son, makes sexual advances to his tenants, drops pants with son in other room. Drinks and smokes pot daily although if his
    parole officer knew he'd go to prison. Hid stuff he bought with meth earnings from DEA. He's your classic lowlife scumbag that takes advantage of women, especially elderly women if he thinks they have money he can steal, friends, colleagues, family,
    whoever he can. Stay away from Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC. Avoid like the plague.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anonymous666xx1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 24 15:32:17 2018

Newest post on thedirty.com about Barry Gueva Conner

He's a lying felon(meth lab cook) who slept with another man, admitted it in the middle of relations. Later said get tested because he got herpes & HIV from someone he slept with. He's abusive, controlling, narcissistic, egotistical, thinks he can do no
    wrong. Goes to Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC(he's the music director there), has them snowed. He's abusive with his son, makes sexual advances to his tenants, drops pants with son in other room. Drinks and smokes pot daily although if his
    parole officer knew he'd go to prison. Hid stuff he bought with meth earnings from DEA. He's your classic lowlife scumbag that takes advantage of women, especially elderly women if he thinks they have money he can steal, friends, colleagues, family,
    whoever he can. Stay away from Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC. Avoid like the plague.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cabezajoe32@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Fri Nov 2 11:33:51 2018

This is an update to the previous post on ripoff report. People have called my niece & me pretending to be from the Greenville SC Sheriff’s dept, Spartanburg SC Sheriff’s dept & another in NC as well lawyers & private investigators attempting to
    gather information and/or threaten civil suits/judgments. Also calls from credit card co, banks, accountant trying to get personal info. Calls from realtors, car dealers, etc. which are not calls we placed to said businesses. As well as several visits to
    where RV(and niece are parked) making threats, yelling, being verbally abusive & general harassment. Nate, the church & music director were also responsible for getting my niece’s car repossessed, store mgr ousting her from her parking spot. They tried
    to illegally repossess the RV that is paid for in full & I have clear title to. Music director(methhead) stole bank papers to niece’s car. Had people follow her & said they were google employees. The list goes on. This occurred after stating a lawsuit
    was being filed and reports about them. On the advice of my attorney
    I can no longer state Methhead’s(music director’s) name(he is a convicted felon for meth distribution and meth lab cook hence the name) as a lawsuit is underway. The music director came clean and told me everything in the hope it will go away.

Nate Hill(nor Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC) doesn’t want what he’s done exposed so he’s had people call and pretend to be police. When checked no such LEO worked in any police agency in area.

It appears they will do anything to shut people up when they don’t like what is being said. Truthfully, I was surprised they’d take it this far. To the point of having people pretend to be from law enforcement, getting someone’s car repossessed(
    granted no one should be able to drive around free and drive a vehicle that’s not being paid for, if that was the issue, I have no knowledge of it one way or the other but to take it that far is uncalled for) and to get someone ousted from their
    parking spot when they’re homeless. That’s ridiculous. What will that accomplish? I suppose anything that will make this person’s life more difficult in an effort to shut them up. So does anyone think this is just about some cheating?

See the new blog The Satan Journal-Nate Hill Blog.

Also see Not Following After God-Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC-By Dave

USAComplaints on Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC

About Corrupt, Blasphemer Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC, Hvl NC

thedirty.com~Nate Hill Fletcher NC aka Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC~By Dave

Corruption In The Church~Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC

PlayerBlock Post On Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC~By Dave

Calvary Chapel Abuse-Nate Hill Fletcher NC aka Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC, Hendersonville NC~By Dave

Nate Hill Fletcher NC-Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC~By PoopensteinTheCat

Not Nate Hill, Barry or anyone associated with this blog but Barry’s gay lover/boyfriend and Nate’s former boyfriend/lover.

#natehill #nathanielelliotthill #fletcher #asheville #flatrock #hendersonville #northcarolina #professorpoopenstein #charlesmansonthecat #lucifer #satan #ppcatsblog #poopensteinthecat #tequila #upwardchristianfellowship #ucfdotcc #thesatanpost #
    serpent666blog #trustpilot #sitejabber #yelp #ripoffreport #pissedconsumer #scamboard #scambook #badbizreport #complaintsbureau #complaintsboard #liarsandcheaters #cheaterland #cheaterreport #cheaterdirectory #trustlink #natehillfletchernc #reddit #
    googlegroups #topix #lucifermansonhitlerbundy #private-complaints #natehillblogspot #blogger #playerblock #thedirtydotcom #usacomplaints #exposehomewreckers #ihatehomewreckers @natehillavl1 @natehillavl_not @natehillavl-not

Dedicated to Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC-ucf.cc, Nate Hill Fletcher NC aka Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC, Flat Rock NC, Logan Alverson, Morgan Quinn, Chastity Ellison, others at the church and Barry……Also dedicated to my deceased
    grandmother’s Emily Audemus & Agatha Smirnov, grandfather’s Edward Normandin and Frank Eschenauer. And Barry’s several times over great grandfather cannibal serial killer Peter Stumpp(Werewolf of Bedburg) & Barry’s great grandfather HH Holmes &
    great grandmother who was Holmes(devil in the white city, murder castle in Chicago) lover & partner in crime. Holmes admitted to Barry’s relative that he was Jack The Ripper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From barrygueva@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cabez...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 27 14:28:27 2018

Post on deadbeatsexposed.com

Barry is a lying scumbag who moved in with my cousin then cheated, stole from her, took advantage of, used, threatened her & the family, raped her after giving her illicit drugs that nearly killed her & left her pregnant. Tried to force her to get
    abortion. He's a convicted felon(former meth lab cook) with 2 DUI's, pitbull fighting rings, animal abuser, hid meth earned property from DEA, wrecked her car & refused to pay for it. He gaslighted her, threatened to have his mob buddies kill her & bury
    her body somewhere it would never be found. Threatened to kill the entire family. He's still a drug addict & drunk. Sold crappy, rundown RV from the pastor at his church. Lied about needed repairs to my face & in ebay ad. He & his pastor illegally
    evicted my cousin making her homeless. He wooed & romanced her so she would move in & take care of his son because he couldn't drive the boy back & forth to school, after school activities, friend's houses, back & forth to his Mother's(because according
    to Barry his son's mother is a deadbeat & meth addict that can't be responsible for her son). The whole romance, asking her to be his life partner, hinged on her caring for his son & allowing him to move into a property she owned after it was remodeled.
    He said he wanted a future but wanted girlfriend's too. He is a cheater that was eyeing a woman in his church, Church people gossiped & this got the ball rolling for his church & Jr pastor to stick his nose where it didn't belong. Barry claimed he was
    blackmailing the Jr pastor to do what he wanted. Whether true, I don't know. But Barry & his Jr pastor are the reason my cousin is homeless. Since, Barry has harassed, stalked, drove by her ex husband's house. Gotten people to call & pretend to be law
    enforcement, lawyers, etc. He's even gotten a friend to target her. Whether at the behest of the church I can't say. He thinks we don't know about it & thinks he can get my cousin locked up, sue her for what I'm saying. He thinks in his stupidity that
    she's not actually homeless. He's libeled & accused the pastor of crimes. Lied to the police & told them she lived with her ex husband. He thought he'd get her in trouble for stuff he did. He's lied to & threatened to kill our entire family. He thought
    if he killed family members he'd be able to get perceived assets. He's not only a liar, cheater & con artist but I believe he suffers from paranoia, borderline personality disorder, antisocial disorder, possibly multiple personalities & there's no doubt
    he's a sociopath/psychopath. He pretends to be a good, churchgoing christian. This is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Barry works at The Oriole Mill in Hendersonville NC & Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC. He's a stupid coward but he's also dangerous.
    If my cousin weren't living in her RV somewhere Barry knows nothing about I wouldn't post this. Beware & stay away from Barry Conner Hendersonville NC aka Barry Gueva Conner, his church Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC & his Jr pastor Nate Hill
    Fletcher NC aka Nathaniel Elliott Hill-Asheville NC. The Jr pastor is no better than Barry for doing his bidding & allowing himself to be blackmailed. These people are liars & thieves.

Not Barry Gueva Conner, but his gay BF/lover…. Barry practices and worships the same way I do. Lucifer Manson Hitler & Bundy, Serpent 666 Blog and All the blogs.

#barryguevaconner #hendersonville #northcarolina #trustpilot #sitejabber #upwardchristianfellowship #ripoffreport #pissedconsumer #scamboard #scambook #complaintsbureau #complaintsboard #liarsandcheaters #cheaterland #cheaterreport #cheaterdirectory #
    badbizreport #yelp #barryconnerhendersonvillenc #reddit #googlegroups #topix #lucifermansonhitlerbundy @barryconner6

Dedicated to Barry Conner Hendersonville NC,,, son of Bobby Gueva Conner Asheville NC & Barbara Randall Atchley in Forest City NC, Rutherfordton NC & stepdad Ronald Morgan Atchley, son Erik Rodriguez, workplace Upward Christian Fellowship Flat Rock NC…
    Also dedicated to my deceased grandmothers Emily Audemus & Agatha Smirnov. And Barry’s several times over great grandfather cannibal serial killer Peter Stumpp(Werewolf of Bedburg) & Barry’s great grandfather HH Holmes & great grandmother who was
    Holmes(devil in the white city, murder castle in Chicago) lover & partner in crime. Holmes admitted to Barry’s relative that he was Jack The Ripper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05