• Haters might often have an evil nature

From Soft Logic@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 26 19:09:28 2021
    As I have mentioned within this newsgroup in the somewhat recent past, I am no longer a Roman Catholic. I am at this time, and for about the past ten years or so, a barebones Theist, although I did for a couple of short interims during such a time frame
    lapse back into being a Roman Catholic again. But my resolve with regard to my being a Theist is more firm now. I do not want to confuse anyone by drifting back into becoming a Roman Catholic ever again.

As a Theist, I believe in the one God, possibly as certain Christians might. I also believe in the existence of the Devil, or Satan, although I do not and never have been a worshipper of such an evil spirit, contrary to possible lies that might have been
    told by certain malicious people. I tend to pray more often than I read the Bible, although I am in fact a bit familiar with that Sacred Writing. I do not always mind Jesus Christ, but to myself he is secondary in importance to God. The doctrinal
    teaching of the Holy Trinity in general sometimes in fact seems a bit too hocus focus for me to take too seriously.

Contary to Roman Catholic teaching, I somewhat do believe in the death penalty for certain malicious hate crimes and certain severe breaches of the law. I fail to see why that would be so wrong. After all, it is ironic how certain Roman Catholic priests
    might believe that a jalopy of a human being should often be thrown away, yet fail to see, in their lack of mercy, that doing such might itself be a death penalty of sorts. Yes, Roman Catholics, go and pray for aborted embryos, but throw away inept human
    beings. If to do that is not a bit hypocrite and sinisterly Nazi-like, then I do not know what is.

Soft Logic

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)