• Goodness is not always boring

From Boldly Ugly@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 13 15:52:27 2020
    I assert that I personally might be at least a bit skeptical about the the veracity of the Second Coming of Christ, as might be expected by certain individuals, perhaps especially Christians. After all, as I do not very much believe that Jesus Christ was
    necessarily the actual Son of God, the biblical Book of Revelations is mostly pointless to me, as might much of the New Testament be. However, that need not mean that my religion is Judaism. Although I do perhaps believe in the Abrahamic God, I pertain
    to no religion at all at this point in my life.

The popular currents of the world might perhaps at times deem me to be a pagan, or worse, a Satanist. But I assure you that I am neither of such. I am instead a Theist, possibly having greater faith in God than most of you do, including those who
    devoutly read or study their Bible do.

What is God anyway? Are you so sure that you actually know the answer to that question? I suggest that quite a few of those who might be Jewish of religion might think that they do know. But I suspect that quite a few, if not all of such Jews, might in
    the current era be atheists, perhaps having lost their way.

"You are not alone." — said by the character of General Zod in the movie Man of Steel.

On a side note, although I do not consider my personal hygiene to necessarily be inadequate, I do, at present, skip my daily bath infrequently in order to conserve water. Did you know that only one percent of the world's water supply is actually
    drinkable? I learned that from a digital video course called "Thermodynamics: Four laws That Move The Universe", presented by Professor Jeffrey C. Grossman of MIT.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)