• I do not like people who tell lies

From Lamb Logic@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 17:46:10 2020
    i. When I used to occasionally frequent classic computer dial-up BBSs as a young man and a bit later, I infrequently used the subtitle “Lord of Lies”, which might have been an allusion to the book “Lord of the Flies”, to the regards of the Devil
    as the Father of Lies, and perhaps even to the regards of Jesus Christ as the Prince of Peace. However, I swear to God that I am not and never have been Satanic, and that I am not inclined to the telling of lies.

ii. In a profile to a BBS that I used to once upon a time frequent called His Master’s Voice, I used the summary “Pacifist with a defensive sting”. However, I swear that such was but an exaggerated allusion to boxer Muhammed Ali’s “Float like a
    butterfly, sting like a bee”. I am no true boxer, but by sting I swear that I did not mean the sword Sting used by Hobbit Bilbo Baggins in the novel “The Hobbit”. Although I did in fact own certain knives when I was in my late teens or thereabout,
    including a switchblade knife (for which I was arrested on possession charges at the age of eighteen), two butterfly knives, three throwing knives, and three or four throwing stars, I swear to God that at the point in my life that I used the summary as
    mentioned above that I did not own any of such kinds of knives or have any on my person, in my automobile, or in my home.

iii. I swear that I had never, except for the switchblade knife which I carried on the inner pocket of my jacket at the age of eighteen and one butterfly knife which I carried in my pant pocket at about the ages of sixteen and seventeen, ever, used such
    weapons, or any other weapons that I owned at the time (mostly a pair of nunchaku) in a public setting, including to threaten or show off to “friends”. With regard to the nunchaku, I did however in fact but one single time take such to my friend John
    Garcia’s home, so that he could show me a kata or two.

iv. I suspect lies might be being told by a co-employee named Michael Fiacnik, whom I worked with when employed at The Graduate Restaurant, and perhaps also by Aaron Hernandez, regarding the above mentioned inference that I did not have any knives with
    me at all when I worked at such a workplace, nor showed any of such to anyone (which clearly would be impossible). You can not ever actually see something that did not truly happen, assholes.

v. I suspect that lies might have perhaps been told by Erica Hayes and Brenda (whose last name I do not recall), regarding the fact that I have never shown any weapon but my switchblade knife and butterfly knife to anyone at all. I kept such items at
    home, except for, as mentioned above, a single time regarding the nunchaku. I did NOT ever throw my throwing stars or throwing knives at or show them to anyone. I kept such in my parent’s garage, where I resided at the time.

vi. I have, unfortunately, in the past worked under the supervision or management of two white boy employers that I did not particularly like, including a German named Ron Williams and a Greek named Michael Aspras, both of whom I suspect might desire to
    have me lynched solely or mostly because of uttering the phrase “fuck God” at their workplace, once in the presence of Ron and thrice in the workplace of Michael, although not anywhere that Michael could hear it (he was not there at the time, it
    being near closing time, and I uttered the phrase under my breath, almost as a whisper).

vii. I sometimes feel as if I might be being psychically harassed by quite a few sadists, including people that used to “know” me from when I lived in San Luis Obispo and possibly also a few police officers. I believe that such kind of harassment
    should be deemed at least morally wrong, if not illegal.

viii. I believe that, ideally speaking with regard to the Fourth Amendment’s guarantee to the right to privacy, that no one at all typically have the right to invade an American’s privacy with the prolonged use of hidden video surveillance, perhaps
    including courtroom judges, celebrities, and police officers. I suggest that the sub clause that allows for searches as such when there is “probable cause” can potentially be abused and, as such, might perhaps be a bit of a glitch in the laws of this
    land.

ix. I do not like whom I once thought was a friend, Andrew Heystee, but who might actually have been but a passing whore. I trusted him when I showed him my butterfly knife and my switchblade knife in my teenage years, but suspect that he might perhaps
    have ratted on me and even told a lie or exaggerated truth regarding such.

x. Sean Pierce, he looks like a damn neanderthal? Smells like Eskimo Pie? Go to hell, white boy.

xi. I tend to look upon the constitutional right to bear arms as less of a social threat than the existence of law enforcement in the United States, perhaps especially if one happens to be Amerindian, black, or Hispanic of race.

xii. I do not and never have owned or carried a firearm, nor do I want to now. Such a cowardly weapon might suit a liar and coward such as Michael Fiacnik, but not myself. I tend to put my faith in God and in divine providence with regard to any “
    protection” that I might need.

———-

Please stop looking at me. I have nothing to hide, but you do, hater.

JUSTICE
    homocide

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)