• I do not like Judge Judy Sheindlin or Judge Marilyn Milian

From Lamb Logic@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 16:09:55 2020
    i. I suggest that when an individual is fed by another individual who is not sound of mind or spirit that the individual who is fed as such might run a greater risk of being deliberately poisoned than if he or she fed him or herself.

ii. I am not always interested in eating prepared meals. But within the household that I reside in I am not always in control of what or how much I eat.

iii. I have no desire to ever be wealthy, based on a personal spiritual and perhaps even biblical inclination. But I might sometimes long for a home of my own, where I can perhaps at least have more control over what food I eat or do not eat.

iv. I posit that an individual might perhaps be more likely to survive being deliberately poisoned by the food that such an individual eats, if he or she consumes only small or moderate amounts of such food.

v. I would find it to be tyranny if a politician or other kind of leader were to make it illegal to fart within the confines of one’s own home.

vi. I personally tend to find the preservation of laws protecting an individual’s privacy within such an individual’s home to very often be more important than the existence of statutes and organizations that might enforce standards of hygiene within
    such a home.

vii. I assert that I might very often fear the ignorance and occasional malice of the medical establishment more often than I do certain epidemics and pandemics of virus or infection.

viii. I personally very seldom believe in the merits of telling lies, perhaps regardless of what the Bible and certain commentaries pertaining to such a book might say or not say regarding such told lies.

ix. I suggest that it need not always be more bold to tell lies than it might be to tell the straight truth, such perhaps being especially true in parts of the world where the telling of lies might be popular or commonplace.

x. I personally do not hold those of the Jewish religion in very high esteem, often preferring that those of such a religion return to the Old World.

xi. In my opinion, both the firearm and perhaps also the sword were an evil invention.

xii. I do not any longer like the city of San Luis Obispo, California, where I used to reside until almost twenty years ago. I suspect that quite a few lies might have been told about me by the denizens of that city and false assumptions made, perhaps
    including by certain people from my own family.

——-

“Liberty consists in doing what one desires.”
    — John Stuart Mill, as mentioned in the New York Public Library Desk Reference.

POPE JOHN PAUL II, NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA
    pope frances, pope benedict xvi, the dalai lama

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)