• Dark Knight might be psychically harassing me

From Lamb Logic@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 19 14:02:32 2020
    i. In my opinion, most any individual who claims to be an Amerindian when such an individual knows that he or she might not truly be of such a race group should perhaps be legally sued for fraud.

ii. I personally suggest that most any Amerindian who resides in the New World should perhaps have implied diplomatic immunity therein, if he or she wants it, is in good standing with Amerindians in general, and if he or she has a sufficient percentage
    of Amerindian ancestry, which in my opinion should be at least 50%.

iii. I do not very much like Anglos, and I do not believe that it should be deemed wrong to express that fact openly, perhaps including on the internet.

iv. You know me too well, because you might have illegally spied on me. But I might perhaps know your emotions too, and so might God.

v. I propose the overall abolition of compulsive psychiatry, which I suggest might be a form of mental slavery and perhaps even classify as “cruel and unusual” punishment.

vi. I personally might not be a big fan of political correctness in discussions or discourse, tending to find such to contradict my concept of freedom of speech and of ethnic friendliness.

vii. I believe that the enforcement of reason and of beauty standards might at times be morally wrong.

viii. I surmise, as per a DNA test that I recently partook of, barring any errors in that DNA test, as well as per a private assessment of my parents and my roots, that I might be 50% Amerindian.

ix. If any occupation or kind of individual in the United States is above open criticism, then I suggest that something might be flawed with regard to such occupations or kinds of people.

x. I suggest that simple backtalk to an individual of virtually any occupation or social status should very seldom warrant mortal execution.

xi. I suggest that not all things are safe enough to say, perhaps because not all people are sane or tolerant of uttered language.

xii. I tend to have a somewhat mystical concept of the lands of the New World and its natives. There is perhaps sometime greater than even the Bible about this land.

———-

“[Do your kata] with emotion, not anger.”
    — Said by actor and martial artist Bruce Lee, in the movie “Enter the Dragon”.

UNIVERSAL SANITY
    feminism, buddhism

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)