• There is a thematic message in it

From Uncouth Wiley@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 17 12:47:48 2020
    i. I assert that devotion to and admiration of a parent does not necessarily signify that an individual is sexually attracted to such a parent. Nor does an individual being nice to an opposite sex stranger always mean that such an individual is flirting
    with that stranger.

ii. I suggest that a weak assumption that is represented as a straight fact can perhaps often be similar enough to a told lie.

iii. Sometimes the kind of nurture that certain people need might no so much be physical but instead be spiritual, such kind of nurture perhaps being more within the domain of faith than that of reason
    alone.

iv. I suggest that it might not be so impossible for a homosexual male to sexually harass a heterosexual male, perhaps even psychically so.

v. Certain kinds of child abuse can perhaps be subtle, long-standing, and, as such, perhaps very difficult to prove or to articulate within a court of law.

vi. I assert that it might not be so impossible for certain thoughts or ideas to be learned completely on one’s own, without the benefit of any read book, classroom lesson, or media skit.

vii. I opine that sometimes the structure of a classroom might actually detract from rather than assist in meaningful learning.

viii. I suggest that virtually all occurrences of describing a fact might actually constitute as falling under the umbrella of “fair use” within the law rather than plagiarism.

ix. Dark Knight and various other individuals might have actually been ploying on my conscience, when such individuals accused me, perhaps falsely, of plagiarism, conscience possibly being something that that I have more of than such idiots might.

x. There perhaps exists no actual way to measure moral virtue, other than an intuitive glance.

xi. I suggest that certain surveys or interrogations that are too prolonged or too intrusive can be a kind of psychological abuse and perhaps sometimes even be treasonous, regardless of who orchestrates such.

xii. I am no longer a Roman Catholic and I do not personally believe that capital punishment always contradicts the will of God, even when the offense in question is large scale enough that such a punishment would require the killing of many, many
    individuals.

————

QUESTION SCIENCE
    logic, daemons

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)