• =?UTF-8?Q?My_twelve_last_=E2=80=9Cswap_meet=E2=80=9D_thoughts?=

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 2 16:35:38 2020
    i. I suggest that a scholastic education might not necessarily always be the best, or even the only, source of meaningful learning.

ii. I opine that an individual with higher ranking educational credentials might not always be more intelligent than another individual with lesser credentials as such.

iii. I have heard, perhaps from a reliable enough source, that most individuals do not seek a higher education after high school — more power to them, I say.

iv. The white god might be a petty, jealous god, and a lowrider might sometimes be stealthy enough to not cross such a beast directly.

v. I imagine that a high IQ score alone will not guarantee an individual entry into heaven. Perhaps the Occident tends to overemphasize the merits of an intelligent mind, sometimes at the expense of proper respect for certain apparently lesser minds.

vi. I assert that an IQ score alone is not typically holistic enough in its breadth to be to myself a very meaningful test of actual intelligence.

vii. Nerds and wimps sometimes annoy me, but perhaps not as much as certain bullies do.

viii. I suggest that a sense of humor might sometimes come at the expense of a better etiquette of respect for the feelings of others.

ix. I assert that feminism can sometimes itself be a kind of sexism. But as a possible machoist myself, I suggest that power might sometimes be more natural than nurture alone might be, and that nature itself is to be respected.

x. My God is perhaps male and more loving than he is wrathful.

xi. In my opinion, the importance of the Virgin Mary is perhaps sometimes overemphasized in certain Roman Catholic circles, which in my further opinion could almost border on heresy.

xii. I do not readily believe in consistent worldly perfection. Perhaps only God himself is truly perfect, or at least the closet thing to such.

———-

MARTYRDOM
    intolerance

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)