• The psychic saber of truth

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 30 20:39:05 2019
    i. I suggest that the Americas were red before such ever became white. And by red I mean racially red and not necessarily politically red, the latter being an ethos that I personally find to be distasteful.

ii. I personally do not believe that it should be deemed to be so morally or legally wrong to criticize the internet using the internet itself.

iii. I imagine that an individual who truly has God on his or her side might need no weapon, armor, or devices of subterfuge in order to overcome potential enemies or threats.

iv. In my opinion, the firearm is not such a wholesome invention and might often be more Old World than it is New World.

v. I posit that even a “primitive” culture can perhaps reason well enough, even when such a culture might sometimes seem to be militarily less capable.

vi. In my opinion, killing the typical “hut dweller” might in a sense be such as the proverbial taking of candy from a baby in its apparent unfairness of power.

vii. I surmise that true honesty might not be very common. The world seems to dabble in grease, two-faced wit, and forked tongues all too loosely.

viii. I suggest that making complaints frivolously should sometimes be more illegal than that which might be complained about. At times such complaints can even stink of racially motivated conspiracies.

ix. I find the typical complaint of reverse racial discrimination to be just plain silly in its disregard for power trains that might themselves be based on race.

x. I posit that it should perhaps not always be necessary to be understood in order to be morally right.

xi. I opine that laws against plagiarism might often be unfair, tending to primarily favor those who happen to be of the white race.

xii. I suggest that a scholastic education might not always be the only or even the best kind of learning.

xiii. For personal reasons, I do not very much like the Batman comic book character, so much so that I avoid watching any movie that even has a guest appearance of such a loathsome — and loathing — character, such as the movies “Justice League”
    and “Suicide Squad”.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)