• I am not a Hawaiian, Tony

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 14 15:25:56 2019
    i. A two word mantra that I sometimes resonate within my mind might be: patience, speed. Both words are important to me, as mismatched as such might sometimes seem to be.

ii. I do not consider myself to be a member of the white race, and I am not nor would I ever want to be a white supremacist.

iii. I believe in the possible existence of the afterlife of heaven, and for those who are evil, perhaps hell. My concept of the afterlife might perhaps not always perfectly coincide with the lore of the Bible alone however.

iv. As a non Roman Catholic, I submit first most to God and not always to my parents or to any ecclesiastical authority. As the late David Koresh of the Branch Davidians might once have said, “God is my CO”.

v. I am not, and never have been, either of a Jehovah’s Witness or a Scientologist.

vi. Unless there is a God to equalize things a bit, I assume that slow individuals might not always survive as well as faster individuals might. But I opine that being slow alone should perhaps seldom be regarded as a sin.

vii. In my uninitiated opinion, the practice of soothsaying in order to promote better healing might perhaps not always be as absurdlyly unethical or unscientific as it might sometimes seem.

viii. Is the “zombie” such a bad state to be in? Despite their apparent slowness of wit and movement, I conjecture that such beings might possess a slower metabolism, lower blood pressure, and a potentially longer lifespan than we among the living
    might.

ix. In a hallucination that I sometimes have, I imagine bacteria to possibly be sentient and also believe in the possible existence of lifeforms that might be subatomic in size or made entirely of energy.

x. Although I am not such a Freemason, as a motif I do tend to like triangles more than I do circles, rectangles, or trapezoids.

xi. I perceive Spain and its allies throughout the world to often be culturally and perhaps even militarily superior to most other nations throughout the world, perhaps including the United States.

xii. I assume that an assimilated Aztec might perhaps not always be fully aware that he or she is an Aztec, such was the perhaps sometimes oppressive nature of the historical Conquest of Mexico.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)