• My last words....again

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 12 11:42:37 2019
    Twelve brief and non sequitar thoughts follow:

i. I consider myself to in certain ways perhaps be more brave than I am physically strong or fit, such bravery possibly stemming in its own way from a psychological rigidity of sorts, the likes of which might perhaps even incline me at times to possible
    martyrdom.

ii. I swear to God that I have never in my life sold any illicit substances at all, on the streets or anywhere else. I furthermore assert that I have only but once purchased a very small amount of marijuana, when I was a very young man, which I swear to
    God I never even once imbibed.

iii. I do not enjoy being racially stereotyped. Except perhaps for a tendency to infrequently speak oddly on certain internet venues, I am basically a law abiding citizen of the United States.

iv. I do not very much like country music, tending to find such kind of music to have an ambience of unpleasantly overdone American jingoism.

v. I would typically find the punishment of mortal execution to be an overdone and fascist punishment for the simple “crime” of farting.

vi. As I grow older and perhaps a bit wiser, I come to see more and more that it can perhaps sometimes be crude to simply say what one is thinking. Yet despite such discretion, I still sometimes find an affinity for the innocence of what might sometimes
    be called “childlike honesty”.

vii. I have faith in the auspices of the US Constitution’s right to freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

viii. I might sometimes delude myself into thinking that I might be stubborn enough to perhaps have certain ultra conservative tendencies.

ix. I suggest that my possible overall ugliness of appearance means that I should remain relatively passive, politically speaking, avoiding the public eye.

x. I suggest that within a cosmos, perhaps even a multiverse, that might gravitate toward order and life, perhaps not every single reality is truly possible.

xi. I conjecture that certain popular ideals of the world might perhaps eventually fade or fail the test of time. But I further assert that simple overall goodness of virtue might perhaps often be a “longer art”.

xii. Based on my perhaps limited concept of such organizations, I do not often find the existence of anti-defamation leagues to be pleasant, the existence of which might impede open communication and even at times make the protected party seem to be a
    bit “wimpy” or hegemonically terse. I am mostly cognizant of three of such leagues, that of the Jews, the Arabs, and the Italians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)