• The red god might sometimes dislike the white god

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 11 21:36:46 2019
    Twelve mostly non sequitar thoughts follow:

i. My ethnicity is not Filipino, and I do not often enjoy being mistaken for being an individual of such a tribe. In fact, I do not often even find individuals of such kind to be very palatable, for reasons that I will not mention here.

ii. Although I am not entirely certain of what race I am, I do know that my family’s immediate national origins are Mexican. Given the higher proportion of both Amerindian and mestizo ancestry that might exist in Mexico in contrast with those
    individuals of white ancestry therein, along with my personal assessment of the appearance of my parents, I think that there might exist a high probability that I and my siblings might ourselves be mestizos, that is, a cross between Hispanics and
    Amerindians.
    iii. A sad fact of life and perhaps of human nature in general might be that people seem to often hate and sometimes even abuse those whom such people might deem to be ugly of appearance, which in the United States can sometimes be anyone who is not
    white of skin color.
    iv. I do not often find it to be seemly for most normal individuals to risk their health and perhaps sometimes even their lives by undergoing most medical procedures done to enhance their appearance.
    v. I do not find it so necessary for myself or any other individuals of color to apply cosmetic cover-ups, or dyes, if such exist, in order to appear more white of color to others, perhaps contrary to God’s design and perhaps even to nature itself.
    vi. I personally do not find it pleasant that sex reassignments surgeries exist. I believe that such surgeries should be curtailed, and if the doctor of medicine who performs such surgeries is not sensitive to a patient’s true desires with regard to
    committing to such procedures, perhaps even be cause for rebuking the doctor who performed such a surgery in a lawsuit.
    vii. Although I might sometimes find transsexuals to be a bit odd, I try to have at least a modicum of compassion for such individuals, perhaps even perceiving certain of such types of individuals to be potentially mentally ill and sometimes perhaps even
    being the victims of broken homes or of “ballbreaker” mothers and similar misfortunes.
    viii. I believe that it should perhaps be considered fraudulent for a transsexual to not reveal his or her true sex at birth to a potential mate, so that such a mate can decide for him or herself whether or not to pursue further romantic involvement with
    such sometimes cleverly disguised sexual deviants.
    ix. I suggest that wisdom and common sense are not necessarily often taught in schools. As an adage might say, education begins at home (and by that I do not mean just the television set, or as I have heard some call it, the “boob tube”).
    x. I personally do not always believe in the importance of so-called “logic”, which I challenge the typical individual to accurately define without the assistance of a dictionary of the English language. I believe, on the contrary, that certain
    emotions and perhaps even psychic sentiments can themselves sometimes have intelligent meaning, even when such seem to run contrary to logic as such.
    xi. I assume that in certain parts of the world, being biracial, as I myself might be, might not be viewed with as much scrutiny or scorn as such a situation might sometimes be viewed in an ignorant nation such as the United States might perhaps be.
    xii. I conjecture that certain friendlier cultures might adjust to the presence of strangers or foreigners more quickly and more readily than other less friendly cultures might, perhaps in that sense exhibiting less xenophobia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)