• A perhaps somewhat nonsensical ending

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 1 21:21:59 2019
    My twelve last thoughts follow:

1. I personally do not believe that being an individual who might occasionally glance at his or her reflection in a mirror necessitates that such an individual is prideful about his or her own appearance.
    2. I surmise that perhaps even an imperfect individual, which we might all be, can do certain things perfectly.
    3. I personally consider there to be better tolerance in the aesthetic or ethos of imperfection than in attitudes of perfectionism, and with that perhaps also more love.
    4. I posit that perhaps most sports and games that apparently do not revolve around chance might have at least slight variables of unpredictability in their execution nonetheless.
    5. I suggest that perhaps all three of luck, love, and “grease” might in some odd way be related.
    6. I suggest that certain tasks or labors might be better motivated by love than by monetary payment alone.
    7. I suggest that a prostitute might typically have little or no interest in unconditional love.
    8. I imagine that a better friendship might often revolve just as much or more around giving as around taking.
    9. I suggest that lovers and haters might sometimes antagonize one another, but their methods of antagonism might often differ.
    10. In my opinion, an ideal saint would never take a human life, perhaps regardless of how apparently vile or dangerous such a human being might happen to be.
    11. I suggest that love for another individual can perhaps at least slightly distort one’s perception of such an other individual, for the better or for the worse, but so too can feelings of hate toward that individual.
    12. I non clinically boast that having faith in God might sometimes potentially diminish fear and perhaps even certain types of pain.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)