• A few psychically gleaned thoughts

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 19 13:06:37 2019
    Somewhere, sometime, I “overheard” someone say:

“The media is not to be trifled with.” (S****)
    “He looks like he’s killed someone.” (M******)
    “He sure looks like a criminal to me.” (E****)
    “You stupid.” (C****)
    “They gonna think you crazy.” (A nameless black male)

I would like to share a few suspicions, perhaps psychically gleaned by me.

First of all, regarding the time almost twenty years ago that I worked part-time as a dishwasher at Seashell Communities in Morro Bay, California, I suspect that my own mother might perhaps have gossiped a lie or two by stating that I had a handgun in
    the glove compartment of the ugly old blue Chevy S-10 pickup truck that I owned back then. I assert however, perhaps also contrary to possible lies told by Michael Fiacnik, who does in fact own a handgun and at least once brought such a weapon to his
    workplace, that I have never in my life owned, truly used, or had a firearm on my person or in my vehicle. I do not like firearms.

Such a lie might perhaps have motivated Cesar Oliveras, another dishwasher, to try to jimmy lock my vehicle open so that he could investigate. But Cesar Oliveras is not a police officer, and I suggest should therefore not have the right to break into my
    vehicle. I suggest that perhaps even a police officer should not typically have the right to break into a vehicle as such, without a warrant or probable cause.

As far as I know, Cesar never did break into my vehicle as mentioned above. But he might have been planning to do so, which makes me a bit nervous anyway. But as I said, such a suspicion is only psychically gleaned, which could render such to be
    unreliable under close scrutiny.

Edgar Cainglit and waitress Cassie might also be suspect, of having spread lies about the small machete that I kept in my vehicle at the time, and which they might have gleaned by snooping into my vehicle. That machete was used for cutting string when I
    worked for a few weeks as a laborer for Ernie at a sugar pea field. I kept such a tool on the passenger seat of my truck. I did not take it out of my vehicle after I no longer needed it, because I was a bit aloof about that particular task. But I swear
    to God that such a machete was never used or intended as a weapon nor as a “prop” of gang member.

Edgar and Cesar are both Filipinos, by the way. I do not often like Filipinos. They stink of dishonest, selfish, and conniving. There were plenty of such Filipinos at that particular above mentioned workplace however.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)