• A recluse returns

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 18 19:14:18 2019
    I “overheard” certain ribald individuals say the following regarding Amerindians in general:

“They sappy.”
    “[His mother] looks like a bum.”
    “They are lazy, crazy Chinese.”

I might have a fairly good notion of who is good and who is evil, perhaps psychically gleaned. Be wary of those bad guys who seem like good guys, such as Dark Knight and the p****e. Satan can disguise himself, after all.

Watch out for victims who are really victimizers, such as Jews and blacks. (See above.)

Africa is the natural home of black peoples, not the United States, Mexico, nor any other part of the Americas.

Anti-defamation leagues intimidate me about saying much more. Damn sissies. But I will say it anyway: Israel is the natural home of Jews. Screw Gal Gadot.

Screw the Bible too. Keep that crappy book to yourself, Ken. It contains little more than poems of self-adulation. You and your kind are ego nuts, which might keep you from a better connection with God…that is, if you even believe in God.

Also, be wary of those who might claim being Amerindian, but are not truly of such kind, or who are aligned with the white god, which I call evil. That might include certain Filipinos and members of my own family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)