• Thirteen final brief thoughts

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 10 21:31:42 2019
    1. I assert that when Fernando “Nene” Sandoval used to fondle me and I him back, I was about twelve years of age and he about twenty-four. No article of clothes at all was removed and our genitalia were not exposed. I further assert that although I
    used to have an orgasm on some of the times that Nene fondled me as such, I never ejaculated. I did not have the ability to ejaculate until I was about thirteen years of age after all.
    2. There was, to the best of my recollection, which I assert is reliable enough, one single additional incidence, as mentioned in the above list item, when I was about fourteen or so years of age, that Nene fondled me and I him back. However, on that
    particular occasion I did not have an orgasm and therefore no ejaculation, even though I was mature enough to indeed be able to ejaculate at that specific point in my life.
    3. Sometimes I guess conservatively, for the sake of honesty. But I might also at times later express a clearer memory of such a guess, as it becomes revealed to me through my cognitive processes.
    4. I personally believe that stating a notion as being utter fact, when the notion is merely nebulous and not so distinct, might often be dishonest to do.
    5. Sometimes art might perhaps override reason a bit. But I personally opine that such a fact alone need not mean that such art is a total lie, completely bereft of facts.
    6. I assert that I tend to look unfavorably upon the ethos of communism, for reasons that might be emotional, aesthetic, and perhaps even psychic more than such are logical alone. I tend to find the ethos of communism to have inferior love in comparison
    to what is already established in capitalism and perhaps even in the Bible.
    7. I personally do not believe that in a true meritocracy that those individuals who might be young of age should always matter more than those individuals who might be older of age. I furthermore believe for personal or aesthetic reasons that a modicum
    of seniority, which might favor elders, should sometimes be melded with such an aforementioned meritocracy.
    8. In my opinion, the admonition within the Ten Commandments of the Law of Moses against stealing might perhaps imply that it might be okay for any particular individual to own certain items of property, that is, personal belongings.
    9. I warn that I am not trained in theology. My formal education might perhaps mostly be in graphic communication.
    10. I sometimes tend to resist progress, tending to trust more in established technologies and ideas than in newer and more modern ones.
    11. I assert, perhaps vaguely, that although God might be inclined to choose a group rather than a one, he might not be so wrong to sometimes choose a one. After all, there was probably only one Jesus Christ, and there is perhaps only one God, one Pope,
    one biological male and female parent per child, and such. Simply said, instances of one can happen, both in nature and in supernature.
    12. In my opinion, an individual is perhaps not always more Hispanic than another solely based on the fact that such an individual might be whiter of skin color than that other. Such a mentality, of pecking orders that might be based on lighter skin
    color and hair color alone, might perhaps be more inherent to the white race than to the Hispanic race proper.

——-

13. I proclaim that I would perhaps sooner reject the Bible, which might perhaps at times have overtones of overemphasizing the significance of the color white and perhaps of light itself, than ever become a white supremacist. I do not believe, after all,
    that I need the Bible as much as I do the pristine word of God, of which the Bible is perhaps not the only or even the best source.

——-

TO BE CONTINUED
    it is finished

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)