• I endeavor to make my truth the objective truth

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 10 08:44:48 2019
    I imagine that sometimes a clever liar will attempt to pass off his subjective view of what such an individual might have witnessed as being the one and only truth. I, however, promise that to the best of my ability and memories, I try to recount exactly
    what happened in the objective sense. There is very little creativity or artistic embellishment in my truth, although there might sometimes be a modicum of tact or ego involved. I would also like to add that, although the medication that I take might
    perhaps fuzz up my memory a bit, my memories are nevertheless fairly stable and correct.

But now that I might have established my stance on the plain truth, I would like to talk a bit more, as per certain other posts on the subject, about the lies that might have been told about me in the past, sometimes by members of my own family. First,
    there was a time in my mid adolescence or so when I had a nightmare or feeling of foreboding doom in which I woke up screaming. I shared a room with my younger brother at the time. In light of that incident, for about the next one or two months, I slept
    with both my parents in their bed. My father slept on the left side, my mother in the middle, and I on the right. I remember facing away from my mother as I slept. There was no erection or arousal of any kind on my part involved. However, I have a
    feeling that my possibly ignorant and perverse father might afterwards have told lies, saying that I had sexual intercourse with my own mother when I lay in bed with her.

I refute that possible told lie by stating that I swear to God that I did not have sex with my mother, nor have I ever had sex with anyone at all other than my ex-girlfriend from high school Yvonne, for the period of about a year in which we co-habited (
    We actually co-habited for a bit over a year, but I only had sex with her for a period of about a year of that time). I also, as mentioned elsewhere, did not have penetrating sex of any kind with Fernando “Nene” Sandoval, my sister Kikka, or any of
    the four or so women that I have dated platonically since my time with Yvonne at about 19 to 20 years of age.

I would also add that I know that I did not have an erection or feel aroused when I slept with my mother, because, perhaps contrary to private gossip on my part with my brother on the subject several years afterward, I think that “morning wood” might
    mostly be a myth, at least for me. I do not typically have an erect penis in the morning nor have I ever. Such an incidence of gossip with my brother was akin to mere “locker room talk” and had nothing at all to do with my mother.

I advise those who have heard gossip about me regarding my time living in San Luis Obispo, California to be wary of possible lies. Also, be wary of lies that might have been told by certain of my own family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 10 09:21:45 2019
    I add that I not only do not typically get morning wood but that I also typically do not get erections while I am asleep, which might be more relevant to having slept in the bed of my parents. Of course, as I am asleep at the time and perhaps not so
    conscious, I do not know such a fact with absolute certainty, except for the further fact that I do not believe that I am inclined to having erotic dreams.

I do know this though: I am not and never have been sexually attracted to my mother. I suspect, however, that a past instructor of a class that I took, Mr. Hershel Apfelberg, as well as possibly my sister, certain local Jews, and other busybodies, might
    be assuming that my mother and I are an incest couple because we reside together, in separate rooms, and might care about each other emotionally. Such a notion is untrue however.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)