• Possible liars from my past

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 9 20:39:36 2019
    Following is a list of various items regarding lies that might have been told about me in my past:

i. First of all, at various times in the past on Usenet, I have posted a message, only to erase it later on. This was not done to hide a lie on my part or anything sinister as such. I only deleted such messages mainly for the following three reasons.
    Firstly, here might have been a glitch in my grammar, a style error, a misdefined word or two, or a glitch in my memory within the words of my post. Secondly, I felt guilt over possibly getting anyone in trouble in light of my having possibly exposed an
    immoral act on their part, and perhaps sometimes also a bit of mercy toward those I exposed. Thirdly, I might have worried that by being too blunt that I myself might perhaps get in trouble with the law.

ii. As I have mentioned in the past, within an erased post or otherwise, I have never in my life had coital sex with, anal sex with, oral sex with, nor have I ever petted my sister. I perceive my sister as possibly being an opportunistic liar, perhaps
    even of the type that might try to fill in any gaps that might exist in my statements or descriptions with lies.

iii. I have never at all caressed my sister’s thighs. I also seem to recall from a fresher memory that incidences of playing sexually with my sister, as I will mention in the next item, might have gone on for a period of one to two months rather than
    six months to a year, as a grotesquely conservative guess on my part might once have said.

iv. What I did do with my sister, when I “played sexually” with her, was to grab her around the waste at the edge of my mother’s bed, thereby pressing her buttocks region upon my crotch. Both of us were wearing all of our clothes when this happened,
    and there was absolutely no penetration of any kind. This was often preceded by a sort of ritual whereby my sister and I would while standing and facing each other hook our legs together a bit. It is not easy to describe this in words, because it is
    sometimes difficult for me to describe actions, perhaps especially those of a sexual nature. But it was neither so energetic nor violent nor passionate, contrary to possible lies that might have been told.

v. I used to sometimes ejaculate when I played with my sister. However, I was wearing a Mexican serape almost every time, which acted as a barrier between my sister and my semen. I also “disengaged” immediately after I ejaculated in my pants, and as
    far as I know, my sister never got any of such semen at all on herself.

vi. I am also almost one hundred percent certain, despite possible lies to the contrary, that the above mentioned sexual playing with my sister happned before my job as a dishwasher at Pacific Care Center, which I started at the age of about 17 and two
    thirds years of age (how much before that age, I do not recall; a weak guess says that I might even have been sixteen years of age, but that is a bit more unlikely). My sister, by the way, is almost exactly three years younger than myself. But for the
    sake of brevity and perhaps even of decency, I will end my talk about such occurrences there.

vii. Both Jason Stout and Michelle Dale, who were co-employees with myself in the past, are telling lies if they say that I have ever worn a bandana around my head while at work or anywhere else. I am not a cholo nor a lowrider, although I used to often
    wear a fedora hat to school during my twelfth grade of high school. I also a few times left a small portion of a bandana hanging out of my back pocket when I worked at Pacific Care Center during high school. I furthermore left that same bandana hanging
    out more than just by a small portion, but only a few times and not at work. I never at all wore a bandana around my leg or my arm. Watch out for liars, which I believe might be plentiful with regard to the times that I lived in San Lis Obispo County in
    California.

viii. As an adult, I have never, to the best of my recollection, lied when swearing in the name of God, although I have sometimes lied when not swearing as such. I did, however, when I was in my early adolescence, lie a few times when I said “I swear
    to Got”. I said “Got” to make it sound like “God”, which to my theologically immature mind it was not. But the nature of the lies was often trivial and perhaps harmless, mostly teasing my brother about the whereabouts of a “toy” or
    something as such. I also used to sincerely be afraid at about that same age to utter the word “Devil”, saying instead “the D”.

ix. Sometimes I try to practice discretion, which might not necessarily equate to actually telling lies.

x. I have internalized the Ten Commandments of the Old Testament, and as an adult I am not inclined to the telling of lies, swearing or not. I would be lying if I said that I am one hundred percent perfectly honest, however.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 9 20:59:39 2019
    I might have neglected to mention that I might also sometimes erase certain of my posts because such might be embarrassingly stupidly written. Call me a bit neurotic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)