• The word human can perhaps be a word that denotes brotherhood

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 6 15:45:01 2019
    1. In my opinion, very few, if any, of the white race’s laws or institutions should typically be allowed to encroach upon the self-sovereignty of the typical legal resident of an Indian Reservation. That might include establishments such as those of
    the judicial system and of law enforcement, neither of which I believe has any place on an Indian Reservation as such.
    2. I personally do not believe that laws against farting within the privacy of an individual’s own home are typically legit. Such farting should perhaps often be a matter of private personal hygiene and germ etiquette rather than a matter that should
    involve the law.
    3. I believe that certain invasions of an individual’s privacy can be a serious matter, sometimes even warranting the mortal execution of the offenders, perhaps often regardless of the occupation or social status of those who might be “watching” as
    such.
    4. I suggest that an effeminate man might not always be a homosexual, the latter possibly being a choice, but the former often being fixed by the biological design in which such an individual might be born with or later in life come to become.
    5. Although I might in a sense still be a Christian, I sometimes consider looking to the Bible for guidance on every religious matter to be an ignorant and superstitious affair.

Calmness. Libelous. Catholic. Finished. Guardian. Delivery. Internet. Retarded. Clinical. Hispanic. Monogamy. Adultery.

Patience. Restrain. Rainfall. Pacifism. Guerrero. Militant. Decision. Southern. Contrite. Gambling. Charming. Industry.

Manifest. Junkyard. Superior. Economic. Struggle. Heredity. Obstruct. Positive. Sequence. Universe. Defecate. Defiance.

Powerful. Champion. Generous. Systemic. Immortal. Alienate. Polluted. Mouthful. Espiritu. Spelling. Remember. Songbird.

Predator. Engineer. Politics. Religion. Fruition. Complete. Humility. Doubtful. Goodness. Truthful. Electric. Cerebrum

Freak. Waste. Fairy. Troll. Magic. Queue. Bless. Taboo. Under. Rebel. Urine. Block.

Arrest warrant. Forgiveness. Community. Internet server. Grass roots. Temptation. Self control. Sensations. Lethargic. Chemical lobotomy. Insensitivity. Bilingual.

———-

Weird War Tales comics.

WATCHMEN
    white supremacism

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)