• My last batch of ludicrous thoughts on Usenet, perhaps forever

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 5 09:50:20 2019
    A list of twelve final random thoughts follows. Thank you for your patience:

1. I suggest that having a memory that is not perfect need not equate to having a poor memory. Perhaps all human memory is at least a bit imperfect after all.
    2. I surmise that the possible virtue of humility might be less common in intellectuals than in certain less adept minds.
    3. I suggest that an uttered insult can perhaps be worse when it is said with hate, an emotion that I often find more spiritually noxious than I do farts alone.
    4. In my opinion, unfettered intelligence might tend to be more self-serving than certain forms of wisdom might be, perhaps even for the worse.
    5. I imagine that certain lore about the once angel Lucifer might portray that angel before his fall from grace as being quite intelligent.
    6. I suggest that the human quality of goodness might sometimes run contrary to the quality of intelligence as such. It can perhaps sometimes be regarded as “dumb” to be good.
    7. I suggest that an individual might sometimes be able to accumulate knowledge through an education. But I have my doubts as to whether there is very much that can be done to improve such an individual’s intelligence itself, which might perhaps be
    more inborn.
    8. I conjecture that both genetic theory and studies of the human brain can sometimes be racist, for better or for worse.
    9. I opine that a primitive view of reality can sometimes be theologically savvy and need not be utterly without power or spiritual gifts.
    10. I posit that being highly intelligent alone is not necessarily always indicative of being highly psychic, the latter trait of which might sometimes be more useful to an individual’s survival than the former trait might be.
    11. I suggest that an angelic individual might not always function very well in a hellish place such as the United States.
    12. I assert that I do not like quite a bit of what I see on television, and I have no desire at all to ever be on television myself.

———/

Following is a list of certain rude comments, perhaps directed at myself, that I might on several separate occasions have “overheard”.

“They look like naked savages.”
    “Somebody shoot that dog!
    “I’d kill him just for being ugly.”
    “You suck.”
    “They gonna think you crazy.”
    “That guy looks like a Crip.”
    “I would never let a Catholic into my home.”
    “Idiot.” (Twice)
    “Such an unseemly hue.”
    “He’s too weird.”
    “A jalopy you throw away.”
    “You’re a flea!”
    “We don’t put up with coloreds in the State of Maine.”
    “You have always written meaningless posts.”
    “Evil is as evil does.”
    “They’re going to think he’s retarded.”
    “Pig!”
    “I don’t like Mexicans.”
    “He’s just a dung aborigine.”
    “That guy thinks he’s a stud.”
    “He looks like a God damn Neanderthal.”
    “Dude, you’re weird.’
    “He looks like he’s killed someone.”
    “God you’re ugly.”

//———

Brain dump (10 by 10):

Legal acumen. Terrorism. Dubious. Wisdom. Eroticism. Trial. Celibacy. Music. Tease. Power.

Millennialism. Death. Story. Sacrifice. Shallow. Sadism. Spirit. Redundant. Ritual. Memory aid.

Joker. Two-face. Police. Demonization. Game. Finale. Fraud. Opposite meaning. Efficient. Hint.

Hot stuff. Humility. Vulgar. Feminism. Cloud. Annoy. White. Vanity. Personal hygiene. Invasion.

Mirror. Nonsense. Plagiarism. England. Queen. Commission. Pension. Bold. Faith. Martyrdom.

Dark Knight. Psychic harassment. Freedom. United States. Resources. Land. Amerindian. Rent. Military. Gay.

Leather. Mass departure. Starvation. Risk. Psychiatry. Slavery. Fettered mind. Exploitation. Movies. Politics.

Profit. Greed. Theology. Drugs. Privacy. Nudity. Amoral. Human rights. International. Sanity.

Awkward. Clumsy. Body type. Legs. Obliques. Body fat. Medication. Sedentary. Poison. Economics.

Labor. Sweat. Filipinos. Selfish. Competitive. Speed. Team. Liars. Deport. ASAP.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)