• I do not often like Jews, biblical legalism, nor dishonest siblings

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 4 13:16:23 2019
    I swear that I have never even once claimed to be a Satanist. My memory is perfectly clear with regard to that particular fact. However, I confess the following items in an attempt to diminish certain possible slander that might claim that I might have
    at least “implied” being a Satanist.

First, I blasphemed God on one single occasion, in the presence of my supervisor Ron Williams, when I uttered in a medium tone voice the words “fuck God”. Such a moment of frustration expresses animosity toward God, however, whom I do not regard Ron
    Williams as being, and not an affinity for the Devil. And such should, in my opinion, be judged by God and God alone, not by a lowlife like Ron Williams.

I also blasphemed God on two or three other occasions, when I uttered under my breath the same words: fuck God. No one at all was present at the time to hear such, although there might be a liar or two, including my manager Michael Aspras, who might
    dishonestly claim otherwise. Recall that I mentioned the words were uttered “under my breath”. It was almost a whisper, and it was closing time. No one was nearby.

I used the alias “Digital Devil” on a classic computer dial-up BBS for several years. I originally chose that name to echo the music group Digital Underground. However, the wickedness of the name got to head and I eventually came to behave a bit
    impishly, the most notable of such occasions possibly being that I implied on a profile that I was interested in “urinating on crucifixes” and in “Crucifixes and Pentagrams”, which I have never actually done in any way.

My father, an ignorant moron to me, used to look at me like I was a Satanist when I had a Wizards and Witches book from The Enchanted World Series by Time-Life books. Such were mere fairy tales mostly, except for a small section on demons and the dark
    arts, which I have never, ever partaken of. My annoying father might perhaps even have thought that because the book had a red book cover that it might have been evil to read. But most of us probably know that it was not.

I also said “I’m evil” when I was caught trying to play sexually with my sister and I used to have a cheap latex mask of the Devil, which I kept in the closet and I almost never wore. It was purchased in an after Halloween surplus special at a
    local store. No, I did not wear that mask when I played sexually with my sister, although I did almost always wear a Mexican serape.

Lastly, I once or twice, in the presence of my perhaps unworthy brother, uttered the passage from the Bible: Well, no wonder! Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light! I said this in a voice that tried crudely to imitate the character
    Raistlin from The Dragonlance Chronicles written by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman. Raistlin was a character of dubious moral wholesomeness, but he was not Satan and I was simply playing with the thought.

There are possible liars in the folds of people in my past, including John Palmer and Mo (Hot Sax) who might claim that I did in fact tell them that I was a Satanist, which I did not do.

I do not feel the need to confess every single instance in which people might have thought me to be a Satanist here in this post. The most significant ones are the ones mentioned above, the rest perhaps being a bit “venial”.

The fact might be that I might be being psychically harassed by those who might suspect me of being a Satanist and my privacy might be being invaded, perhaps even by the Pope and certain priests, which I believe is morally wrong to do. Certain
    celebrities might be involved as well, including Benedict Cumberbatch and Jeremy Irons, which I do not look favorably upon.

I swear to God, however, that I am not and never have been a Satanist. I do not take the Lord’s name in vain, which is more than I can say for my two siblings and perhaps even the rest of my morally inferior family.

Judge for yourself. Do I “seem” like a Satanist? And please do not ask Judge Judy, who might herself be psychically harassing me. Someone should do something about that. Is psychic harassment even in the law books? Perhaps not.

Invasion of privacy is, though…..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)