• Is Spain really so white of skin color?

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 4 12:07:04 2019
    Twelve brief, non-sequential random thoughts follow:

1. In my opinion, no Amerindian is ugly enough to warrant hate or violence toward such an individual.
    2. I am a citizen of the United States. As a citizen of such a nation, I do not look favorably upon large influxes of immigrants into the United States, perhaps including those from Europe.
    3. I conjecture that certain kinds of psychics might be able to sense evil, told lies, and the emotion of hate fairly well.
    4. As I have faith in the existence of God and of the afterlife of heaven for certain of his followers, I do not often fear death by violence.
    5. Although I do not necessarily consider myself to be impolite, I do not often feel morally obligated to like every single individual that I meet or have met.
    6. Certain facts of history are perhaps forever lost, and an individual can do little more than conjecture about what things actually occurred in that past.
    7. Although I have decided that I might perhaps still be a Roman Catholic, I assert that I do not always trust in the leadership of Pope Francis or certain of the clergy of that religion.
    8. I sometimes suspect that the city in which I now live might have high rates of sexual promiscuity and with that perhaps also high rates of HIV, which worries me a bit.
    9. Except for one interim of sexual relationships with the same female when I was a young man, which lasted for about a year, I would still be a virgin male.
    10. I believe that taking the Lord’s name in vain can be a serious sin, perhaps even one that can potentially damn one’s soul to hell in the afterlife.
    11. I do not always like to believe in the existence of purgatory, because it might make it too easy for lowlifes to eventually enter heaven. But it might mention in the Catechism, the gates to heaven are narrow.
    12. I swear to God that I have never truly been nor claimed to be a Satanist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)