• A clarification of the truth

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 1 10:12:53 2019
    I sometimes guess conservatively with regard to certain of my memories, which can sometimes be a bit self-defeating and off key. But in general my memory is perhaps not so bad.

With regard to one particular memory that I have described elsewhere on the internet, I would like to make a clarification. I did not, as I had once before mentioned elsewhere on the internet, play sexually with my younger sister by about three years
    for a period of a year, as I had once somewhat aloofly said that I did. Nor was it for a period of about six months, as I had quipped on another occasion. A clearer and less conservative memory reminds be that such sexual encounters, which did not
    include coitus, sodomy, petting, or oral sex of any kind, might perhaps have lasted for only about one to two months.

Also, another thing that I would like to reemphasize is the fact that I am almost a hundred percent certain that such above mentioned sexual encounters happened before I began my job at once Pacific Care Center and now Seashell Communities in Morro Bay,
    California. As I did not start working at such an establishment until relatively late in my seventeenth year of life, that means that I was still a minor and still somewhat young when I “humped” my sister sexually as such, this while both of us wore
    all of our clothes.

I would like to keep this post brief. But I warn that my sister might perhaps be a liar with regard to what actually happened. I however, perhaps even in not being a female and in being a Christian, am not inclined to the telling of lies as such. By
    saying less, I only allow the chance for my sister to fill in the gaps with lies regarding the details of such sexual encounters. Such a sister might, for example, claim that I coitally raped her, which I did not do. But as this is an emotionally heavy
    topic for me, I will end my rant here anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)