• I do not often believe in the merits of pride, personal beauty, or subt

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 8 13:08:31 2019
    I do not like white supremacy, or the sometimes prosaic saying that goes, The only good Indian is a dead Indian. I surmise that I myself am probably a mestizo, a mix of both a white Hispanic father and a Hispanicized Amerindian mother. I do not often
    like it when my ancestry is confused by certain possibly meddlesome and ignorant people with being something off the mainland of the Americas but also brownish of color, such as a Filipino, a Hawaiian, an East Indian, or a Chinese.

If my mother is in fact an Amerindian, as I suspect that she might be, she is so assimilated that she herself seems to have little or no concept of that fact. She seems to consider herself to be a Hispanic or Latina, which is not so bad from my point of
    view. But based on her relatively brown skin, her Mexican origins but not birth, and her facial features and overall appearance, I surmise that she might actually be a Mexican Amerindian, a race which I understand is quite a bit more common in the
    nation of Mexico than Hispanics or white people are.

If I were indeed to have Amerindian ancestry, I would not want to hide from that fact, even though I sometimes have a feeling that such a race might be one of the most reviled in the United States as well as in certain locations abroad. Because such a
    race is so reviled, I get the impression that certain people, not just whites, might expect me to identify with certain Old World race groups of aboriginals rather than indigenous Americans, even catching a notion of such a fact on certain psychic winds.
    But I want to be who and what I am and not what I look similar to alone. I find no shame in being an Aztec Amerindian.

I used to try to identify with being a Hispanic, but that was before I discovered, on a similar psychic wind, that such an ethnicity, perhaps similarly to the Italian ethnicity, seems to not look very favorably upon those people which they might deem to
    be ugly. I personally do not perceive Aztecs as ugly people myself, but I have a feeling that many Hispanics and white people, including my own father, just might. But I personally, do not find very much meaning in beauty alone anyway. The word “
    shallow” comes to mind regarding assessments of beauty, perhaps including those made by certain American courtroom trial judges as well as certain of my own family.

Sometimes I have the feeling that certain politically motivated individuals might perhaps be trying to Hawaiianize Aztecs into becoming more beauteous and flowery, which I do not like. I believe that such individuals, perhaps often Anglo or otherwise
    white of race, might actually be trying to weaken the Aztec race so that such Aztecs can more readily be controlled by them. Such might, I opine, even be a sneaky ploy to allow America to gain a foothold into Mexican turf or at the very least to
    increase their influence over Mexico.

Daniel

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)