• Lies, laws, and possible loopholes

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 6 19:38:53 2019
    I propose that although it might more often than not be a sin to tell lies to people in general that it might however not be so wrong to tell lies to those people who might be causally evil or who might be inclined to do one harm if one should happen to
    tell the complete truth. I furthermore suggest that one can not readily point out in a post such as this one which people or groups of people might be evil enough that it might warrant telling them lies as aforementioned, so pervasive is the influence
    of such people and the power to punish for mere disrespect of their causes.

I further suggest that that which might be illegal to say or do might not always be immoral to say or do as such. The law might, for instance, sometimes kill or simply harm one for mere backtalk, but morality should perhaps mostly be inclined to simply
    teach or persuade one that such backtalk can be wrong or at least rude.

By the way, except perhaps for certain of the Ten Commandments, I do not typically consult the Bible for guidance pertaining to what might be right and what might be wrong to say or do. And as a Latin saying might suggest, I believe that the less the
    laws that we have might be the better that we have.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)