• A few more random thoughts

From Daniel Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 6 16:06:34 2019
    1, I assert that the world might perhaps not always be a just place and that quite a few of the people therein might not even believe in the merits of goodness, virtue, or mercy.
    2. It is perhaps obvious enough to say, but not every brown skinned individual is necessarily either an Amerindian or a mestizo.
    3. I suggest that perhaps brown should be considered to be an identifier of race just as white and black sometimes are.
    4. I assert that neither the motif of the warrior nor that of the intellectual are often very appealing to myself.
    5. I personally do not believe that being a Roman Catholic alone is necessarily the only way to acquire the reward of heaven in the afterlife.
    6. I suggest that perfect freedom is perhaps not always so compatible with order.
    7. I assert that I do not very much like most of the members of my family who are known to myself.
    8. I posit that any individual can perhaps have a passable notion about any particular subject even when such an individual knows very little about that subject.
    9. I personally do not hold it as self-contradicting that I am not very merciful toward those individuals who are themselves merciless.
    10. I assert that it should often not legally be anyone’s business but one’s own what ethnicity one chooses to identify with.
    11. I suggest that the scrutiny of those who are potentially evil should perhaps not be for the unwise to do.
    12. Although I do believe in God, I do not find very much meaning in the Bible nor in the rites of any particular religion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)