• I am neither Pro-Trump nor Pro-Republican

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 23 15:24:34 2019
    I am neither Pro-Trump nor Pro-Republican. I am however a conservative with no party affiliation, including that of Independent. I tend to shy away from the demagoguery of being the member of any particular group or cause, including as of the past
    several years, that of Roman Catholicism. I do not trust in Pope Francis, the Supreme Pontiff of Rome, any more than I do in US President Donald John Trump or in his cruelly German bloodline.

I am, however, a right winger, tending to cling to certain of the ideals of such an ethos, even if I do not exactly dress the part. As a right winger, I tend to find the ethos of communism, for instance, to be at least a bit distasteful and un-American.

But for the most part, I shy away from politics in general, except perhaps for my infrequent rant on the internet. I am, for instance, registered as a Republican (I have not gotten around to changing that to “no party affiliation”) but have never
    actually voted in any election. I tend to like order, but possibly unlike Trump, I tend to prefer order with a bit of heart, and let us not forget with a bit of freedom and tolerance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 1 15:34:23 2019
    Although I might not always believe in the merits of social equality, I also do not like racism. I ponder that conservatives might often tend to be less racist than liberals might be. But that might just be a private notion on my part and not so much
    based on polls of any kind that I might have read. I suppose that such a notion might also be based on the historical origins of the Democratic Party though, which might perhaps have been steeped in the institution of black slavery.

A liberal might wonder why I like order, as per my preference for being a conservative. But I might likewise ponder why liberals would like equality. It is perhaps not always so easy to explain or justify one’s personal philosophical convictions. I
    suppose that my preference could simply be based on personal aesthetic inclinations of some kind: chaos might sometimes simply be a bit ugly to me.

But so too might fascism and violence, which I suppose can sometimes result from severely oppressive law and order. However, I ponder the possibility that the typical police officer might often be a Democrat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 1 15:22:26 2019
    Although I might not always believe in the merits of social equality, I also do not like racism. I ponder that conservatives might often tend to be less racist than liberals might be. But that might just be a private notion on my part and not so much
    based on polls of any kind that I might have read. I suppose that such a notion might also be based on the historical origins of the Democratic Party though, which might perhaps have been steeped in slavery.

A liberal might wonder why I like order, as per my preference for being a conservative. But I might likewise ponder why liberals would like equality. It is perhaps not always so easy to explain or justify one’s personal philosophical convictions. I
    suppose that it could simply be based on aesthetic preferences of some kind: chaos might sometimes simply be a bit ugly to me.

But so too might fascism and violence, which I suppose can sometimes result from severely oppressive law and order. However, I ponder the possibility that the typical police officer might be a Democrat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05