• Invasion of the Cockroaches

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 23 14:07:05 2019
    Being a Mexican-American who is a citizen of the United States himself, I do not always like Mexicans, perhaps including my father himself. My father was born in the nation of Mexico, within the state of Jalisco. He once married my possibly Mexican-
    American mother, and has since then, except for infrequent vacations to Mexico, been living in the United States. Said father had the legal status of being a “naturalized alien” for reasons not perfectly known to myself. My guess is that he might
    have become a naturalized alien rather than an illegal immigrant either because he was married to an American, that is, my allegedly Mexican-American mother, or because he appeared to be of hardy European stock, fit for labor.

My father and mother divorced when I was in my early twenties of age, having had been married for a bit over twenty years. Although I am not certain of the fact, I assume that my father’s divorce from my mother might have ended his legal status as a
    naturalized alien.

According to my mother, my father might have taken a citizenship exam to refurbish his citizenship. But I have doubts as to whether my somewhat uneducated and ignorant father was actually intelligent enough to pass such an exam. More likely, said father
    might have dabbled in certain of what I as an American citizen would consider to be greasy lawyers, the likes of which might have allowed him to stay in the United States. Either that, or his status of naturalized alien was unaffected by his divorce, or
    he is staying in America under a low profile, but is not any longer a legal citizen.

My father was once a hard worker. But I have doubts as to whether he now works as hard as he once did. Such could be reasonable enough, I suppose, since he is now in about his mid seventies of age and might sometimes be a bit ill.

I suspect my father of being a racist toward brown-skinned peoples, which I, my mother, and my siblings might be, and that notion annoys me at least a bit. He might also be at least a bit racist toward Amerindians, of which, although I am not perfectly
    certain of the fact, my mother, my siblings, and myself might have at least partial ancestry.

I further suspect that my father and mother might perhaps have become a kind of “portal”, allowing other Mexicans, either their family or friends, or worse, derelicts who pay them for such favors, to enter into the United States. But I as a citizen
    of the United States am against such loose or easy entry into America, but not just by Mexicans but also by certain Europeans and other foreigners. (Do you ever wonder if US President Donald John Trump might not himself secretly have been born outside
    American soil?)

An invasion of Mexican Cockroaches is just as unpleasant to myself as it might be to certain other Americans. But let us not forget that, before the white man came and killed or oppressed many of the natives therein, the face of America was red and not
    so white. We might not always care about the rights of such red peoples, but God just might.

As a final warning, just be wary of “counterfeit” Amerindians, which I as a possible mestizo do not endeavor to be. Do not be fooled into thinking that my father or any of his side of the family tree are true Amerindians, which as a possible
    citizenship ruse they might claim to be. My father’s family as such might infrequently be brown of color, but I doubt that they have any such Amerindian blood.

By the way, did you know that actor Lou Diamond Phillips is part Filipino? He claims to have a bit of Cherokee ancestry, but I have my doubts with regard to that fact. Therefore, be wary of illusions, and also of cons. It is likewise dubious to myself
    that certain Amerindians might have Jewish ancestry, a possible scam by Jews or certain other Caucasians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)