• Random talk about life and psychics

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 21 17:15:32 2019
    I have worked at places in the past where I did not always like my co-employees or my supervisors. Why did I do it, some might ask. It is perhaps best described as “needing a job, so that I can pay my bills”. I imagine that it is really not always
    such an uncommon thing to do here in the United States.

Unless you happen to be a racist, which I am not, I suggest that goodness is not so dependent on the color of an individual’s skin alone. Unfortunately, neither is cruelty dependent on skin color as such, the psychic abuse of others by racism perhaps
    itself being among one of the more pronounced forms of such cruelty.

Although I assume that my possibly racist and violently disposed father might perhaps be a bit psychic himself, I have doubts as to whether he is as psychic as I am. I sometimes have the feeling, perhaps psychically gleaned itself, that very few people
    are as psychic as I might be, if any at all.

I do not know the full nature of what makes an individual a psychic, but I imagine that one’s inner goodness might sometimes play a part in it. Sometimes, that is, as I doubt that my father has very much true inner goodness. At any rate, I doubt that
    it is genes alone that render one psychic, preferring to think that such a phenomenon might be more caused by an individual’s nurture or upbringing than by his or her nature or brain composition alone.

Upbringing can be a broad concept, I suppose, and can include such influences as the books that one has read or certain private inner reflections that one has had in the past. Such factors can be a very private matter, however, one which I posit should
    not always be investigated intrusively.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)