• A stream of twelve random thoughts

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 11 12:49:19 2019
    One more thought follows:

I suggest that the practice of medicine might not always be very fair or feasible to maintain. Are there even enough healthcare professionals to take care of every single ill individual? I suggest that if not everyone can acquire healthcare, then perhaps
    not one at all should. That is, perhaps the medical trade should be disbanded altogether.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 11 12:38:23 2019
    1. I imagine that there might exist certain people, perhaps even quite a few of such, who might find more meaning in being a Hispanic than in being a Roman Catholic.
    2. I conceive the Italian culture as often being an ugly culture, perhaps rife with greed, subterfuge, vanity, and cruelty.
    3. I personally opine that an Aztec can become a Hispanic, provided that he or she adopts the customs and behaviors of the Hispanic ethnicity well enough.
    4. An invitation toward a proposal might perhaps often be more tactful than an expectation toward such a selfsame proposal.
    5. Although I worship the Abrahamic God, I tend to distrust all religions, both Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic.
    6. I tend to distrust certain groups, finding having to conform to such groups to often be a potential impingement upon my privacy and upon certain personal freedoms.
    7. I might perhaps dress a bit unsophisticated by the standards of some people. 8. I would not want to be any kind of “celebrity clone”, finding the close imitation of most any celebrity to be at least a bit weird.
    9. Although religion might sometimes acquire blame for certain of the ills of the world, I tend to find unfettered science to often be more inclined to do evil than religion alone might be.
    10. I suggest that libidinal urges can sometimes be creative rather than destructive.
    11. I posit that the act of breaking certain of the Ten Commandments of the Law of Moses might sometimes offend the Jews more than it actually does God himself.
    12. I personally tend to fear death by scalpel more than I do death by disease.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)