• A rant about eating habits

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 9 16:03:34 2019
    I do not like it when obese people and other such meddlesome types expect me to eat for food than I want to eat. Why should a grown man have to eat anything at all when he is not even hungry? If I had my own way, as I perhaps should, I would only eat
    about one full meal per day, supplemented with snacks, as needed. I do not like to eat large amounts of food at least partly because I like to respect the economy and its workflow. That would be true even if I were wealthy of assets, which I am not. Even
    a rich man can eat too much, in my opinion.

Besides respecting the economy and its workflow, I also like to fast for spiritual and health reasons. I do not feel the need to explain that here, as I do not feel that it should be anyone’s business but my own, perhaps including that of the police
    and certain healthcare professionals. We should perhaps all have the right to fast when we are mature and educated enough to make such decisions on our own, as I believe that I am.

America, land of the free, they say. That adage might sound poetic to some, but the irony of it unsettles me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)