• A few brief random thoughts

From Dan Urtiz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 7 19:19:06 2019
    I imagine that the typical Aztec might perhaps not always enjoy being compared to an Asian, even though both of such race groups might at times be a bit similar to each other in appearance.

I would often rather remain relatively impoverished than ever have to kiss up inordinately to any wealthy individual.

I might sometimes feel a bit aligned with the nation of Spain but not so much with the royal elements therein.

I suggest that reality perhaps need not be composed solely of the things that can be seen or otherwise sensed.

If I were ever to have a least favorite branch of the United States military, I imagine that it would likely be the United States Marine Corps.

I am not a very big believer in the use of violence as a means to an end.

I have never in my life owned, used, or had on my person any kind of firearm. When I was in high school, however, I did use to own a few martial arts weapons, which I did not use very well and almost never took out of my home.

I believe that certain kinds of interrogations should be illegal to conduct and perhaps can border on passing for espionage or treason.

I am not a Roman Catholic at the present time, and I do believe in the death penalty for certain heinous crimes.

I suggest that certain race groups almost seem to be more foul-mouthed and inclined to xenophobia than others typically are. One must almost wonder if such a behavior might not somehow be genetic in nature.

I personally do not regard any animal as having equal worth to any human being. I assume that certain racists can be too creative with regard to what exactly is an animal, however, and what passes for a human being.

I opine that it might often be more crazy to correct the words that other individuals might use than it might be to simply speak as one desires to.

I sometimes fantasize being able to continuously emit certain possibly viscous and psychic energy waves from my head, the likes of which might in an almost quantum manner be able to at least slightly detect, intercept, and repel haters.

I suggest that God might side with those individuals who are righteous more often than he does with those of such who are powerful.

I assert that celibates might not always be homosexuals, and that one might need to at least be a celibate in order to be one of the 144,000 men who might ascend to a central part of heaven in the last days, as might be described in the Bible.

I suggest that a private deal with God might not be as blatantly ignoble as certain pacts with the Devil might be.

I suggest that a psychic vortex of an unknown nature might perhaps be able to be caused by the act of an individual who has said many words suddenly becoming silent.

I ponder that there might perhaps sometimes apparently be more mystique than there might be actual reason within the acts of certain individuals.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)