• Hiding the subconscious

From Spiritualist@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 26 18:20:14 2019
    Do you ever wonder what a hater would do if such a hater were but to have the power to do it? I theorize that quite a few of such haters might be inclined, in such a situation, to eliminate all those whom they hate, that is, to kill them. Hate might,
    after all, have a violent nature. Fortunately, I am not a hater, tending to find the emotion of love to be psychically superior to that of hate.

Some might ask, how does an individual manage to become so psychic that he can not readily be stopped? I would theorize that perhaps such an individual might be capable at hiding certain of his inner thoughts, perhaps even motivated by a bit of paranoia.
    He might develop his apparent ability gradually and in secret as such, at least until he finds it safe enough to reveal himself, if ever.

Also, there could even be something a bit supernatural about being psychic to such a degree. That need not mean, I assert, that the psychic in question is necessarily immortal or anything like that. But he might have God on his side, and that is one
    mighty ally.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)