From blinkingblythe01@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 22 18:26:00 2019
    Rant Rampage
    best dating

Toggle navigation
    FUCK GOD AND FUCK NAIVE CHRISTIANS
    Start Typing Rant!
    Your Comments have been posted.
    FUCK GOD AND FUCK NAIVE CHRISTIANS

HOW do christians worhsip someone who only made heaven for a few people. heaven belongs to everyone. why do we need a jew to fogive us so we can experience existance the way its supposed to be felt. why create existance if existance is misery for
    everyone. why HASNTENT THIS FUCKER BEEN PUNCHED OUT YET.
    anny Political May 21, 2019 at 4:14 am 2 2
    RANT TAGS

fuckyoulife
    GET SOCIAL AND SHARE

5 RANT COMMENTS

you clearly don't know anything about Christianity that's just what one denomination believes I am Christian and do not believe that
    anonymous 1 day ago
    It's all fantasy. I could claim Spongebob Squarepants or The Flying Spaghetti Monster as a god and it would be an equally valid belief as the Abrahamic religions.

I refuse to believe in bullshit written by stone age level goat herders, or all of the murder and hatred it inspires.
    anonymous 1 day ago
    How people can take a book that has been altered over the centuries to fit the needs of whoever happens to be in charge at the time is stupefying. Even if there was a "first bible", it probably was some historical record that morphed into the historical
    fiction of the Bible we have today. What better way to gain control of people than to give them the hope of something glorious happening to them when they die, and once controlled can be bidden to do anything in the name of religion.
    anonymous 1 day ago
    Long story short whether you believe ina
    a faith or not, it gives a lot of people purpose in life which is why they choose to pursue it. What sucks is that it makes different people do different things which is hard to control e.g. I'm a Muslim and it sickens me the things people do in the name
    of Islam. But I also know people who regularly give in charity and try to live a good life because of religion. Humans want a purpose in life - otherwise why exist? I understand atheists/agnostics can lead a fulfilling life without God but for some
    people it doesnt cut it I guess. Its comforting too to feel like this life isn't the be all and end all but to feel like there's an overseeing power you can turn to for help or in times of grief. You dont have to believe in it at all but I just thought I'
    d share an insight.
    Khadijah 52 minutes ago
    I am a realist, and at best religion is just a security blanket that doesn't change reality. Worse though are the people who refuse to lift a finger to change the rotten things in the world because "It;s part of God's plan", "This world is going to pass
    so why bother?", and "God will fix it". This has been taken to dangerous levels because the anti-vaxxers think that "God will protect my kid" (some of those kids ended up dying from diseases the vaccinations would have prevented), of course failing to
    realise that 'god' did not protect the kids being molested and raped by priests, or the little kid getting his face punched in everynight by his own father, or an innocent person being tortured and mutilated by police here and abroad, or the millions
    upon millions of other horrors that happen to innocent people.

My favorite is when somebody dies "It was God's plan", and yet if that same person lives "Thank God for performing this miracle!". There is always an exit, and excuse for this entity!

This is one of many, many reasons I have stopped believing in any kind of "God". I won't believe, until I see physical, undeniable proof that any such entity exists. Of course, "God" has an exit/excuse for why he won't show himself.

I am reminded of a movie I saw where an old lady and her adult daughter were being hunted down by a killer. When the daughter found out he was coming for the both of them, she urged her mom to come with her, and the old lady replied "I'm not going
    anywhere, God will protect us!". The daughter, now in tears and scared shitless was yelling saying "No he won't!" and begging for her to go with her, but the old woman still chanted her line.

They both got murdered in that house they were in IIRC.
    anonymous 0 seconds from now
    POST A COMMENT

Text Only. HTML/Code will be saved as plain text.
    First Name
    Optional. Include your First Name in your Comment.

Captcha Code
    Post Comment
    Comment Moderation is OFF. Profanity Filter is ON.
    SEARCH RANTS

Search...
    Search
    RANT CATEGORIES

Body
    Computers
    Crushes
    Dating
    Friends
    Funny
    Home
    Political
    Relationships
    Religion
    School
    Sports
    Work
    Other
    RECENT TAGS

relationships work fuuuuck school friends sad infrastructure tariffs moron idiot criminal university college finals exam friend crush conflicted confused pig racism classmates bullying god life money tiktok family spotlight followers

Other cool sites:
    Coupon Codes
    Confessions
    Casual Sex Dating
    BubbleBox
    Cute Messages
    Student Dating
    Dating Sites
    Jokes
    Cool Sites
    Crush Search
    Fleshlight Coupon Code
    Stupid CoWorkers
    BloodFactory

If Needed:
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
    1-800-273-8255
    Latest Rants

god damnit
    Kinda Sad
    Backwoods
    Attention MAGA Shoppers
    I hope this the sign
    Trump is a god dam JOKE
    Recent Comments

I am a realist, and at best religion is just a security blanket that doesn't change reality. Worse …
    anonymous on fuck god and fuck naive christians
    ^Then hop your ass on your mule and get gone then.
    anonymous on Backwoods
    Wow cant believe you have to face this shit in today's times I mean fucking wow. People who say …
    Khadijah on racism against asians
    Long story short whether you believe ina a faith or not, it gives a lot of people purpose in life …
    Khadijah on fuck god and fuck naive christians
    Stay In Touch

Subscribe to our ranting mailing list and get the latest angry messages from Rant Rampage delivered every week!

Email Address

Please enter a valid email address. We value your privacy and would never sell your email address to anyone, for any reason.

HOME ABOUT US RULES OF CONDUCT SIGN IN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)