• Operation Flower Garden

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 15 02:51:37 2021
    Having lived in pinecrrst at Kendall House off US1 where I encountered a variety of adult themes as inpursued employment as a young adult single bachelor halfway through my law degree. I got the feeling in phases that the transition to homelessness go
    through, the need for action, to gamble, steal, beg, borrow, the sensation that I needed to find a home constructed just for me by people that were motivated to do me that favor and could find no one. The credit farm rental is a common venture stake with
    the misfits and maladapted from college go through a profit-bearing purgatory of self-analysis. I had a good lead with AFlAC as a self-employed disability insurance marketer but there was just one thing about my stellar under attended college degree in
    guitar that deserved some equalization. I was not alone. The place was also frequented by female college students from the University of Miami, a more well off private school with equally displaced misfit young adult single women seeking to make ends
    meet. The sticking point was the Fairchild flower garden, a place where poor anglican single parents go for welfare. The racist retardation of Roman Catholics has lead to butch tolerance in the case for equanimity of atrasando la raza. Floating butch as
    if a pleasure yacht is becoming keen in the rodeo circus playground ride of lunatics, pedophiles, and cannibals dignified as Americans by the expunging of English prisons much like the 1980 marielito boat lift. If encountered by a butch in a social work
    or public educational setting as is common with cool kid Hispanics try to not give off a hint of doubt as to where your place is to learn under the Cuban asylum doctrine. It is best to sit patiently and clear your thoughts meditating on more natural and
    geological beauty such as the zodiac or sunrise and sunset.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1736xG9VAlfVs3Jasppe5s3UPxKFSyyCWEDc8pExWzabQNRZNZSsJ8gew&v=oV_fjTmBaVQ&feature=youtu.be

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 15 02:59:27 2021
    On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:51:38 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    Having lived in pinecrrst at Kendall House off US1 where I encountered a variety of adult themes as inpursued employment as a young adult single bachelor halfway through my law degree. I got the feeling in phases that the transition to homelessness go
    through, the need for action, to gamble, steal, beg, borrow, the sensation that I needed to find a home constructed just for me by people that were motivated to do me that favor and could find no one. The credit farm rental is a common venture stake with
    the misfits and maladapted from college go through a profit-bearing purgatory of self-analysis. I had a good lead with AFlAC as a self-employed disability insurance marketer but there was just one thing about my stellar under attended college degree in
    guitar that deserved some equalization. I was not alone. The place was also frequented by female college students from the University of Miami, a more well off private school with equally displaced misfit young adult single women seeking to make ends
    meet. The sticking point was the Fairchild flower garden, a place where poor anglican single parents go for welfare. The racist retardation of Roman Catholics has lead to butch tolerance in the case for equanimity of atrasando la raza. Floating butch as
    if a pleasure yacht is becoming keen in the rodeo circus playground ride of lunatics, pedophiles, and cannibals dignified as Americans by the expunging of English prisons much like the 1980 marielito boat lift. If encountered by a butch in a social work
    or public educational setting as is common with cool kid Hispanics try to not give off a hint of doubt as to where your place is to learn under the Cuban asylum doctrine. It is best to sit patiently and clear your thoughts meditating on more natural and
    geological beauty such as the zodiac or sunrise and sunset.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1736xG9VAlfVs3Jasppe5s3UPxKFSyyCWEDc8pExWzabQNRZNZSsJ8gew&v=oV_fjTmBaVQ&feature=youtu.be

In times of pang look to the sanctuary of the shadow of the butch. Ween in the crib of the butch for there is shelter and charity in the ugliness of America. Have you ever been served a decent fast food good burger by a scarlet witch? I think not! Search
    for the butch for the safety from the flower assassin. Butch asylum doctrine is the security of peacekeeping.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)