• Kid Needy Nero

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 15 02:39:25 2021
    My pregnancy court offers security for women to participate procreativeoy in society without obligation of matrimony through healthcare coverage and employment. The control overthe procreative capacity of women has been a problem for thousands of years
    with the ostensible solution being MONIGAMY to PANAGAMY. My investment index offers a security blanket for qualifying women to procreate and donate their fertilized eggs for the benefit of humanity on earth and throughout the universe. Several investment
    variations on this investment portfolio technique have been developed including a topical menu of preferences, superunknown, and the first and the last. The topical menu takes a stock picking scheme generating a cornucopia of preferential stock
    selections from the best to taste. The superunknown version uses the price to book ratio ratio to discern the most arcane from the most valuable. And the first and the last top loads the highest ranking index stock and short sells the lowest ranking, all
    on a time value of money finance scale projected over 5-, 10-, or 15- years.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWOf-BQn1aV20YnbXURUzUI9B71IUcixdwQYyNSwUOU/edit

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 15 03:08:03 2021
    On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:39:26 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    My pregnancy court offers security for women to participate procreativeoy in society without obligation of matrimony through healthcare coverage and employment. The control overthe procreative capacity of women has been a problem for thousands of years
    with the ostensible solution being MONIGAMY to PANAGAMY. My investment index offers a security blanket for qualifying women to procreate and donate their fertilized eggs for the benefit of humanity on earth and throughout the universe. Several investment
    variations on this investment portfolio technique have been developed including a topical menu of preferences, superunknown, and the first and the last. The topical menu takes a stock picking scheme generating a cornucopia of preferential stock
    selections from the best to taste. The superunknown version uses the price to book ratio ratio to discern the most arcane from the most valuable. And the first and the last top loads the highest ranking index stock and short sells the lowest ranking, all
    on a time value of money finance scale projected over 5-, 10-, or 15- years.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWOf-BQn1aV20YnbXURUzUI9B71IUcixdwQYyNSwUOU/edit

In the midst of an international run on the financial markets with my hoax contract for life pregnancy court scheme, I have to issue a caveat that they would be careful what they say before me with my fraud detection study with Broward sgt Jay Liener. I
    got the keys to the kingdom: the IRS mainframe password! I want to use jury panels consisting of medical patients with presentation of professional license income tax to litigate professional ethics cases. My fiscal proctology ethic has me rolling my
    band with in estimation of how fast I can check every dog ass bank account in America with the IRS mainframe password and a qualified legacy integration software like Celware. My high rate AI ass hit can headhunt in bulk for ethics violations and fraud
    subject to late binding. It’s like St. Peter & Paul and the pope having the keys to heaven. I am omnipotent! I have the IRS mainframe password and the power to make my evil take it’s course. As for professional ethics I am establishing a civil
    procedure for jury pooling patients with corresponding medical conditions in a grand jury setting to decide for physician medical fraud. It’s the Voorhees artichoke of modern Hippocratic medicine for a income tax reporting circulation mechanism to
    patients of suspected fraud professional licenses.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VD4qRulSGgR-cmprPG86vDIqYFXoPKOwxu7kJJQe1hE/mobilebasic

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)