• To Wild & Crazy Guys

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Mon Mar 15 02:30:09 2021
    On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:25:20 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    Whew! Another peaceful night after a rowdy spring break! I was reclusive and avoiding after hours activities because of the heightened circumstances of the pandemic. Also because of the recent nationwide labor riots last year I am completely avoiding
    Miami Beach after buying Facebook advertising in riot plagued cities as Coke Nazi featuring my professional resume and soliciting indirect legal representation. Also I had a profile rendezvous with celebrity Ariana Grande last year in that area. The
    Miami Beach city commission consists of 6 board members. The police chief is appointed and in turn is in charge of staffing police presence operations. Policemen are insured, salaried, and pensioned and are often married with children highly leveraged on
    long term health and life insurance funded by property taxes, area proceeds, and municipal bonds. I’ve learned to avoid this type of herd cluster as a lawyer and avoid tipping the cow. By the writ of habéis corpus civil and criminal proceedings are
    obligatory regardless of wealth or social status. Like petitioners of the court the operations of local, state, and federal systems along with licensed professionals are themselves chained to the flame, as professionals on call at anytime to answer for
    an issue of their pertinence. I like blogging and social media for meeting new people but under a civilian or military authority I cannot directly arrest or detain an individual and obligate them to read my social media content. In the courts I can and
    anything I have posted online is subject to be introduced as evidence for or against me in any civilian, police, or military matter along with any other trivial or informal circumstantial evidence to the witness of character. My strategy is to give way
    material in copious volumes as gorillas in the mist gaming educational levels and literacy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3sDasLudF5ZXEFvy6Tjw9LWfLg3ONsoWWH811YFDW0Xa04LhF4hZjeUm8&v=98DVbz6Xhsw&feature=youtu.be

It was so romantic last summer during the race riots when I dialoguen with celebrity Ariana Grande on Twitter and an identity theft spam bot spoofing as her asked me if I would marry her. Sort of like Do coup on Coriscant with the failed Trump campaign
    heralded a Pyrrhic victory!

https://youtu.be/_BQFoE8MaMM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 15 02:25:19 2021
    Whew! Another peaceful night after a rowdy spring break! I was reclusive and avoiding after hours activities because of the heightened circumstances of the pandemic. Also because of the recent nationwide labor riots last year I am completely avoiding
    Miami Beach after buying Facebook advertising in riot plagued cities as Coke Nazi featuring my professional resume and soliciting indirect legal representation. Also I had a profile rendezvous with celebrity Ariana Grande last year in that area. The
    Miami Beach city commission consists of 6 board members. The police chief is appointed and in turn is in charge of staffing police presence operations. Policemen are insured, salaried, and pensioned and are often married with children highly leveraged on
    long term health and life insurance funded by property taxes, area proceeds, and municipal bonds. I’ve learned to avoid this type of herd cluster as a lawyer and avoid tipping the cow. By the writ of habéis corpus civil and criminal proceedings are
    obligatory regardless of wealth or social status. Like petitioners of the court the operations of local, state, and federal systems along with licensed professionals are themselves chained to the flame, as professionals on call at anytime to answer for
    an issue of their pertinence. I like blogging and social media for meeting new people but under a civilian or military authority I cannot directly arrest or detain an individual and obligate them to read my social media content. In the courts I can and
    anything I have posted online is subject to be introduced as evidence for or against me in any civilian, police, or military matter along with any other trivial or informal circumstantial evidence to the witness of character. My strategy is to give way
    material in copious volumes as gorillas in the mist gaming educational levels and literacy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3sDasLudF5ZXEFvy6Tjw9LWfLg3ONsoWWH811YFDW0Xa04LhF4hZjeUm8&v=98DVbz6Xhsw&feature=youtu.be

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Sat Apr 3 20:07:57 2021
    On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:30:10 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:

It was so romantic last summer during the race riots when I dialoguen with celebrity Ariana Grande on Twitter and an identity theft spam bot spoofing as her asked me if I would marry her. Sort of like Do coup on Coriscant with the failed Trump campaign
    heralded a Pyrrhic victory!

They are staging military exercises for a post Covid global war coupled with a domestic suburban guerilla war for 3 months. My office is running a domestic suburban guerilla training scenario featuring a McVeigh style fertilizer suicide bombing on a
    dingy under the Julia Tuttle. Indispensabley strategic in other countries like Cuba, the mcveigh sugar bomb is lethally covert for example to cut access to and from Miami Beach at the MacArthur, Tuttle, 163rd, & intercontinental effectively blocking off
    looters and party rioters with an ambush on Collins. Beyond the general 9/11 style confusion of my mcveigh sugar bomb, dropping plant on the power transformer and water treatment plant and boating small munitions around residential piers could occupy
    the area for months.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Fri Mar 4 22:16:29 2022
    On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 12:07:59 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:30:10 AM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    Whew! Another peaceful night after a rowdy spring break! I was reclusive and avoiding after hours activities because of the heightened circumstances of the pandemic. Also because of the recent nationwide labor riots last year I am completely
    avoiding Miami Beach after buying Facebook advertising in riot plagued cities as Coke Nazi featuring my professional resume and soliciting indirect legal representation. Also I had a profile rendezvous with celebrity Ariana Grande last year in that area.
    The Miami Beach city commission consists of 6 board members. The police chief is appointed and in turn is in charge of staffing police presence operations. Policemen are insured, salaried, and pensioned and are often married with children highly
    leveraged on long term health and life insurance funded by property taxes, area proceeds, and municipal bonds. I’ve learned to avoid this type of herd cluster as a lawyer and avoid tipping the cow. By the writ of habéis corpus civil and criminal
    proceedings are obligatory regardless of wealth or social status. Like petitioners of the court the operations of local, state, and federal systems along with licensed professionals are themselves chained to the flame, as professionals on call at anytime
    to answer for an issue of their pertinence. I like blogging and social media for meeting new people but under a civilian or military authority I cannot directly arrest or detain an individual and obligate them to read my social media content. In the
    courts I can and anything I have posted online is subject to be introduced as evidence for or against me in any civilian, police, or military matter along with any other trivial or informal circumstantial evidence to the witness of character. My strategy
    is to give way material in copious volumes as gorillas in the mist gaming educational levels and literacy.

It was so romantic last summer during the race riots when I dialoguen with celebrity Ariana Grande on Twitter and an identity theft spam bot spoofing as her asked me if I would marry her. Sort of like Do coup on Coriscant with the failed Trump
    campaign heralded a Pyrrhic victory!

They are staging military exercises for a post Covid global war coupled with a domestic suburban guerilla war for 3 months. My office is running a domestic suburban guerilla training scenario featuring a McVeigh style fertilizer suicide bombing on a
    dingy under the Julia Tuttle. Indispensabley strategic in other countries like Cuba, the mcveigh sugar bomb is lethally covert for example to cut access to and from Miami Beach at the MacArthur, Tuttle, 163rd, & intercontinental effectively blocking off
    looters and party rioters with an ambush on Collins. Beyond the general 9/11 style confusion of my mcveigh sugar bomb, dropping plant on the power transformer and water treatment plant and boating small munitions around residential piers could occupy the
    area for months.

There may be a riot on Miami Beach if white nationalist confront the black spring break tourists that swarmed the beach last year. Under my wartime terrorist scenario the attack happens on the Hebrew holy day of Purim.

https://youtu.be/JydNSlufRIs

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.puerto-rico/c/iZH7mVMsnRU/m/STPbdFXzAQAJ

https://youtu.be/4nXNGCmWZ2s

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05