• Professional Touch Logs and the Suicide Gloves: The Faculty

From johnny babylon@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 18:35:59 2023
    Someone from the county examiner came to my door and knocked hard claiming there was a threat to my safety and that of others. I’m suggesting the suicidal glove treatment should be investigated for similar systems touch profile logs for county and
    state suicide cases. The suicide touch professional is the statistical profile cluster of highest suicide rate among patients arguing they wear suicidal gloves. Who wears the suicidal gloves in this community and does key take my insurance? I’m saying
    the county threat examiner should search for the suicide gloves, the professional touch profile with highest suicide rate and refer them to my remedial practice. Cursory review would exhibit a similarity of matching touch pattern clustered by month or 4
    digit year (compensating for y2k) or recurring day and month anniversary year or professional battalions automatic of cluster hits meaning touch frenzies of traffic spikes. Touch logs are like bail bondsman fugitives bunching up around relatives,
    birthdays, or anniversaries like Roman holidays.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)