• Trump on Tape: Quantifying Burden of Proof in Civil & Criminal Cases

From johnny babylon@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 1 13:17:07 2023
    Don jr’s civil fraud jury testimony in New York’s case on Trump reminds me of Dr Richard Berg of FIU legal psychology department methodology of the evidence threshold of a civil trial being preponderance of evidence which means %50.1 while criminal
    fraud which they haven’t proven is %99.9 typically the first phase. Put in a doorman at Trump towers and ask them if a retired government official seeking re-election should be a mistrial. Suggesting this is the type of reasoning among people in
    financial fraud never hitting the ground. Unless you have a Trump on Tape unquestionably as him saying that he defrauded unto himself purposefully intending which I don’t think you can make it to the Oval Office with that type of killer instinct. My
    teammates had a debate on whether I should competitively readmitted to study for the law school bar test on a finding of Berg’s information gain preponderance of evidence in civil trial using census data sequentially ranked by this gain & if I could
    replicate optimally on fly. Time considerations notwithstanding audibly gasps in the room as someone proctored their fiancée roommates on this dialogue on dossier phone to test it. I remember that time I dropped a contracts question from Crandall and
    someone exhortedly said that I should marry. Let the record state the classroom transcript recording was that I didn’t bring the book! Well I didn’t bring the face either but it came out of Harvard Zuckerberg‘s ass!

“Wolf of Wallstreet Matthew McConaughey [FULL SCENE] [HD].” Www.youtube.com, youtu.be/wM6exo00T5I.

November 11, 2020 | newsgroup = misc.legal | message-id = jwok12@gmail.com | url = https://groups.google.com/g/misc.legal/c/QCxvON9ufz0/m/CI5sgq8OCgAJ | access-date = November 1, 2023

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)