• Bustage: A Social Media Timeshare App

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 7 03:48:23 2023
    While the advent of social media has become a bust of ages for the lonely and apart, it is now a befallen empire that cannot precisely distinguish between human and machine for the sake of chatbots and social alias avatars that are duplicable in cloning.
    My alternative proposal is a social media timeshare whereby an individual at large can buy a second, minute, hour of time and attention periodically on a repeating or frequent basis for a specified term of time. For example if I wanted a timeshare on
    Israeli movie star Gal Godot and had an ad budget for her in seconds or minutes on a periodic basis until she was Linda Carter's age and sex contractually I would pay for her attention in a microspan of time whereby I wouldn't have to be a close friend
    or relative to afford for free. The alternative to celebrity in the media digital age is the social media timeshare where seconds of attention count like a flowering line of sight. In any event the alternative to one or only a few individuals to market
    to on social media instead of a regional demographic is the ideal if the advertiser had a specific objective narrowed down.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)