• Re: About Howling Rogue Asheville Judge, Ed Clontz

From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jimm...@gmail.com on Thu Feb 2 13:13:26 2023
    On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 4:01:38 PM UTC-5, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:
    Clontz does not deserve to be called a judge. He was recently reprimanded by the Judicial Standards Commission for numerous ethical violations, and these violations were adopted by the North Carolina Supreme Court. He conducted a sham preliminary
    hearing with the Black defendant chained up in a cage without his attorney, AND, without pencil and paper to take notes. That was an outrageous violation for which Judge Clontz should have been defrocked.

Yesterday I went to his courtroom to make sure he didn't pull the rug out from underneath a disabled, bed-ridden plaintiff whose Toyota engine had been ruined by two unethical car repair companies. And yes, she has experts who can testify. She was
    unable to attend court, and her doctor had sent a letter about her disqualifying health which the deputy clerk said would be put in the file to notify Judge Clontz. She had asked for a jury trial but they keep insisting the matter be on the non-jury
    calendar.

I am going deaf and could not hear it all but did pick up some of the ongoing abuse and unethical behavior by the "biglaw lawyers" and Clontz, all in the corner for the defendants, Curtis Hi Tech and Keffer Properties d/b/a Asheville Hyundai. I heard
    Clontz raise his voice loud enough to call me a "disbarred lawyer," a malicious lie. I also heard this lawyer whose name is Zephyr Sullyvan of multi-state biglaw, McAngus, Goudeelok, and Coorie demand something like "Ms. [redacted name] is not here so
    this case must be dismissed."

Then Clontz began pulling out papers from a file and laughing to the two lawyers he had called up to the bench. That's when I heard him use the loud word "disbarred."

When he dismisses this case, which he said he is going to do, Ms. Oakes and I both intend to cite him for egregious ethical violations before the Judicial Standards Commission and SC Of NC. Just to make a long story short, the minute I asked to be
    heard, he and his bailiff both began screaming at me in unison. So as a result I could not understand what either of them said. The bailiff was just a few feet from my right ear. Before the screaming had stopped, the bailiff who had obviously been
    coached and rehearsed, rushed at me menacingly with eyes flashing and threatening body language, yelling. He violently thrust open the courtroom door and directed me to leave by reaching out at me and throwing his arm out at me. I had to quickly move
    through the doors to keep him from grabbing me, which he was trying to do. I did not want to get assaulted and battered, so I never stopped to suggest to this screaming bailiff and his screaming boss, also yelling GET OUT!, that both of our Constitutions
    guarantee open courts which are open to everyone, even an undisbarred 78-year-old pariah like me, who never said or did anything in that courtroom to deserve being despised, abused, and ejected like a stray dog.

Luckily I had a pen-camera-like device to record some of it. Yes, I can take it. I knew this judge would be lying in wait for me. He's meted out abuse like this years ago when I asked him to recuse himself and he answered "Mr. [redacted], I have never
    seen your blog." That day he destroyed my ability to represent myself by abolishing my interrogatories and requests for admissions I had sent the plaintiff trying to have me jailed. And here is the clincher for this evil man: Several years ago he found
    me in contempt of a court order he had signed and ordered me to appear and show cause why I should not be jailed for 6 months and fined $5,000. I had just received the court order at the time he was signing the show-cause order. I had not yet had time
    even to read it. So a few days went by and another judge rolled her eyes and dismissed the show-cause. This evil man has been gunning for me for years because I insulted him when he was a deputy clerk, years before he had even become a lawyer. There
    again the insult stemmed from denial of due process. A hearing had been held in my absence and the probate clerk had ordered me to turn over certain articles of property I had owned for decades. The plaintiff in that case had never served me with process,
    and he went back to Tennessee crying because I hired an attorney and he got gutted in court.

The evil that this little sociopath Clontz has done to innocent people is incalculable. And I am not counting myself because so far I have been able to fend him off. I know one thing he's really pissed about but he deserves this, and I am not even
    responsible for this:
    https://alt.appalachian.narkive.com/Qp9cklLS/susan-marie-crotty-aka-susie-delong-clontz-sends-thanks-to-shitbag-eddie-clontz-s-election-machine

The bailiff's name is Sgt. Alex Devan. He should know better. The sheriff will be receiving a written complaint about this rotten bailiff and, if I have anything to do with it, a civil rights summons and complaint for violation of the civil rights
    act, Section 1983.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 2 13:01:36 2023
    Clontz does not deserve to be called a judge. He was recently reprimanded by the Judicial Standards Commission for numerous ethical violations, and these violations were adopted by the North Carolina Supreme Court. He conducted a sham preliminary
    hearing with the Black defendant chained up in a cage without his attorney, AND, without pencil and paper to take notes. That was an outrageous violation for which Judge Clontz should have been defrocked.

Yesterday I went to his courtroom to make sure he didn't pull the rug out from underneath a disabled, bed-ridden plaintiff whose Toyota engine had been ruined by two unethical car repair companies. And yes, she has experts who can testify. She
    was unable to attend court, and her doctor had sent a letter about her disqualifying health which the deputy clerk said would be put in the file to notify Judge Clontz. She had asked for a jury trial but they keep insisting the matter be on the non-
    jury calendar.

I am going deaf and could not hear it all but did pick up some of the ongoing abuse and unethical behavior by the "biglaw lawyers" and Clontz, all in the corner for the defendants, Curtis Hi Tech and Keffer Properties d/b/a Asheville Hyundai. I heard
    Clontz raise his voice loud enough to call me a "disbarred lawyer," a malicious lie. I also heard this lawyer whose name is Zephyr Sullyvan of multi-state biglaw, McAngus, Goudeelok, and Coorie demand something like "Ms. [redacted name] is not here so

Then Clontz began pulling out papers from a file and laughing to the two lawyers he had called up to the bench. That's when I heard him use the loud word "disbarred."

When he dismisses this case, which he said he is going to do, Ms. Oakes and I both intend to cite him for egregious ethical violations before the Judicial Standards Commission and SC Of NC. Just to make a long story short, the minute I asked to be heard,
    he and his bailiff both began screaming at me in unison. So as a result I could not understand what either of them said. The bailiff was just a few feet from my right ear. Before the screaming had stopped, the bailiff who had obviously been coached
    and rehearsed, rushed at me menacingly with eyes flashing and threatening body language, yelling. He violently thrust open the courtroom door and directed me to leave by reaching out at me and throwing his arm out at me. I had to quickly move through
    the doors to keep him from grabbing me, which he was trying to do. I did not want to get assaulted and battered, so I never stopped to suggest to this screaming bailiff and his screaming boss, also yelling GET OUT!, that both of our Constitutions
    guarantee open courts which are open to everyone, even an undisbarred 78-year-old pariah like me, who never said or did anything in that courtroom to deserve being despised, abused, and ejected like a stray dog.

Luckily I had a pen-camera-like device to record some of it. Yes, I can take it. I knew this judge would be lying in wait for me. He's meted out abuse like this years ago when I asked him to recuse himself and he answered "Mr. [redacted], I have
    never seen your blog." That day he destroyed my ability to represent myself by abolishing my interrogatories and requests for admissions I had sent the plaintiff trying to have me jailed. And here is the clincher for this evil man: Several years ago
    he found me in contempt of a court order he had signed and ordered me to appear and show cause why I should not be jailed for 6 months and fined $5,000. I had just received the court order at the time he was signing the show-cause order. I had not yet
    had time even to read it. So a few days went by and another judge rolled her eyes and dismissed the show-cause. This evil man has been gunning for me for years because I insulted him when he was a deputy clerk, years before he had even become a
    lawyer. There again the insult stemmed from denial of due process. A hearing had been held in my absence and the probate clerk had ordered me to turn over certain articles of property I had owned for decades. The plaintiff in that case had never
    served me with process, and he went back to Tennessee crying because I hired an attorney and he got gutted in court.

The evil that this little sociopath Clontz has done to innocent people is incalculable. And I am not counting myself because so far I have been able to fend him off. I know one thing he's really pissed about but he deserves this, and I am not even
    responsible for this: https://alt.appalachian.narkive.com/Qp9cklLS/susan-marie-crotty-aka-susie-delong-clontz-sends-thanks-to-shitbag-eddie-clontz-s-election-machine

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jimm...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 11 06:35:42 2023

Yesterday I went to his courtroom to make sure he didn't pull the rug out from underneath a disabled, bed-ridden plaintiff whose Toyota engine had been ruined by two unethical car repair companies. And yes, she has experts who can testify. She was
    unable to attend court, and her doctor had sent a letter about her disqualifying health which the deputy clerk said would be put in the file to notify Judge Clontz. She had asked for a jury trial but they keep insisting the matter be on the non-jury
    calendar.

When he dismisses this case, which he said he is going to do, Ms. Oakes and I both intend to cite him for egregious ethical violations before the Judicial Standards Commission and SC Of NC. Just to make a long story short, the minute I asked to be
    heard, he and his bailiff both began screaming at me in unison. So as a result I could not understand what either of them said. The bailiff was just a few feet from my right ear. Before the screaming had stopped, the bailiff who had obviously been
    coached and rehearsed, rushed at me menacingly with eyes flashing and threatening body language, yelling. He violently thrust open the courtroom door and directed me to leave by reaching out at me and throwing his arm out at me. I had to quickly move
    through the doors to keep him from grabbing me, which he was trying to do. I did not want to get assaulted and battered, so I never stopped to suggest to this screaming bailiff and his screaming boss, also yelling GET OUT!, that both of our Constitutions

Luckily I had a pen-camera-like device to record some of it. Yes, I can take it. I knew this judge would be lying in wait for me. He's meted out abuse like this years ago when I asked him to recuse himself and he answered "Mr. [redacted], I have never
    seen your blog." That day he destroyed my ability to represent myself by abolishing my interrogatories and requests for admissions I had sent the plaintiff trying to have me jailed. And here is the clincher for this evil man: Several years ago he found
    me in contempt of a court order he had signed and ordered me to appear and show cause why I should not be jailed for 6 months and fined $5,000. I had just received the court order at the time he was signing the show-cause order. I had not yet had time
    even to read it. So a few days went by and another judge rolled her eyes and dismissed the show-cause. This evil man has been gunning for me for years because I insulted him when he was a deputy clerk, years before he had even become a lawyer. There
    again the insult stemmed from denial of due process. A hearing had been held in my absence and the probate clerk had ordered me to turn over certain articles of property I had owned for decades. The plaintiff in that case had never served me with process,
    and he went back to Tennessee crying because I hired an attorney and he got gutted in court.

responsible for this:
    https://alt.appalachian.narkive.com/Qp9cklLS/susan-marie-crotty-aka-susie-delong-clontz-sends-thanks-to-shitbag-eddie-clontz-s-election-machine

This crook should have had his black dress ripped off years ago. He is a serial-offending scoundrel. There are more malevolent judges in his cabal. He puts the stamp of approval on dirty judges; monkey see, monkey do. Rotten apples DO cause the whole
    barrel to spoil.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.appalachian/c/J4LXbFBrVJE

https://carolinapublicpress.org/7910/wife-of-buncombe-county-district-court-judge-sentenced-to-prison-for-stealing-from-elderly-client-of-asheville-law-firm/

https://www.nccourts.gov/assets/inline-files/In-re-Clontz.pdf?EkszFoSN1RZ.8nYSqbPM3sEMZiUoPNMF

Bar Association rates Clontz the lowest of all the judges. https://mountainx.com/news/survey_evaluates_local_judges_clontz_faces_primary_challenge/
    There ought to be a law requiring video cameras with sound in that creep's courtroom. Better yet, and for the good of the public and those little old ladies in his courtroom last week who were scared to death of what was going to happen to them, send
    him home to his felon wife. He's a felon too, just not yet convicted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jimm...@gmail.com on Fri Mar 3 14:12:58 2023
    On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 9:35:45 AM UTC-5, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:

calendar.

Luckily I had a pen-camera-like device to record some of it. Yes, I can take it. I knew this judge would be lying in wait for me. He's meted out abuse like this years ago when I asked him to recuse himself and he answered "Mr. [redacted], I have
    never seen your blog." That day he destroyed my ability to represent myself by abolishing my interrogatories and requests for admissions I had sent the plaintiff trying to have me jailed. And here is the clincher for this evil man: Several years ago he
    found me in contempt of a court order he had signed and ordered me to appear and show cause why I should not be jailed for 6 months and fined $5,000. I had just received the court order at the time he was signing the show-cause order. I had not yet had
    time even to read it. So a few days went by and another judge rolled her eyes and dismissed the show-cause. This evil man has been gunning for me for years because I insulted him when he was a deputy clerk, years before he had even become a lawyer. There

responsible for this:
    This crook should have had his black dress ripped off years ago. He is a serial-offending scoundrel. There are more malevolent judges in his cabal. He puts the stamp of approval on dirty judges; monkey see, monkey do. Rotten apples DO cause the whole
    barrel to spoil.

https://carolinapublicpress.org/7910/wife-of-buncombe-county-district-court-judge-sentenced-to-prison-for-stealing-from-elderly-client-of-asheville-law-firm/

https://www.nccourts.gov/assets/inline-files/In-re-Clontz.pdf?EkszFoSN1RZ.8nYSqbPM3sEMZiUoPNMF

Bar Association rates Clontz the lowest of all the judges. https://mountainx.com/news/survey_evaluates_local_judges_clontz_faces_primary_challenge/
    There ought to be a law requiring video cameras with sound in that creep's courtroom. Better yet, and for the good of the public and those little old ladies in his courtroom last week who were scared to death of what was going to happen to them, send

Here, Clontz, the malevolent little bastard, must be taking bribes or accommodating a crony:

https://law.justia.com/cases/north-carolina/court-of-appeals/2016/16-637.html

In this case, Sylvester vs. Sylvester, the ignoramus judge skips out on basic hornbook law in the domestic violence restraining order statutes for North Carolina, Section 50B. Then he goes on to lecture the poor beat-down wife that she's paranoid and
    that her reaction to her husband's violence is caused by her post-partum hormones. These hearings are recorded and luckily for her, the judge just hanged himself. Had to be a bribe! And as Justice Sandra Day O'Connor warned the elected judge is no
    more than a scurvy politician in robes.

Lord, when that grimy little man runs for reelection to the bench the wining and dining, and the garish campaign parties, are a spectacle. Eddie and his vulgar little wife Susie Crotty (who went to prison for grand larceny, embezzlement, writing bad
    checks, and stealing a senile old woman's Cadillac) go around the county making promises and kissing butts.

https://appellate.nccourts.org/opinions/?c=2&pdf=34899

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jimm...@gmail.com on Tue Jun 27 18:53:39 2023
    On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 5:13:00 PM UTC-5, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 9:35:45 AM UTC-5, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:

calendar.

I am going deaf and could not hear it all but did pick up some of the ongoing abuse and unethical behavior by the "biglaw lawyers" and Clontz, all in the corner for the defendants, Curtis Hi Tech and Keffer Properties d/b/a Asheville Hyundai. I
    heard Clontz raise his voice loud enough to call me a "disbarred lawyer," a malicious lie. I also heard this lawyer whose name is Zephyr Sullyvan of multi-state biglaw, McAngus, Goudeelok, and Coorie demand something like "Ms. [redacted name] is not here
    so this case must be dismissed."

never seen your blog." That day he destroyed my ability to represent myself by abolishing my interrogatories and requests for admissions I had sent the plaintiff trying to have me jailed. And here is the clincher for this evil man: Several years ago he
    found me in contempt of a court order he had signed and ordered me to appear and show cause why I should not be jailed for 6 months and fined $5,000. I had just received the court order at the time he was signing the show-cause order. I had not yet had
    time even to read it. So a few days went by and another judge rolled her eyes and dismissed the show-cause. This evil man has been gunning for me for years because I insulted him when he was a deputy clerk, years before he had even become a lawyer. There

responsible for this:
    barrel to spoil.

Here, Clontz, the malevolent little bastard, must be taking bribes or accommodating a crony:

https://law.justia.com/cases/north-carolina/court-of-appeals/2016/16-637.html

In this case, Sylvester vs. Sylvester, the ignoramus judge skips out on basic hornbook law in the domestic violence restraining order statutes for North Carolina, Section 50B. Then he goes on to lecture the poor beat-down wife that she's paranoid and
    that her reaction to her husband's violence is caused by her post-partum hormones. These hearings are recorded and luckily for her, the judge just hanged himself. Had to be a bribe! And as Justice Sandra Day O'Connor warned the elected judge is no more
    than a scurvy politician in robes.

Lord, when that grimy little man runs for reelection to the bench the wining and dining, and the garish campaign parties, are a spectacle. Eddie and his vulgar little wife Susie Crotty (who went to prison for grand larceny, embezzlement, writing bad
    checks, and stealing a senile old woman's Cadillac) go around the county making promises and kissing butts.

https://appellate.nccourts.org/opinions/?c=2&pdf=34899

The _Sylvester_ case ruling by Judge Bozo Clontz was vacated and remanded for a new hearing. In other words the wife received a new trial, and Judge Bozo was humiliated. Now the only other question is, "Was Judge Bozo allowed to get his dirty fingers
    on this case on remand, or did some other judge hear the controversy?" Anybody reading this want to take a guess? I think I'll look the case up in the courthouse and see what happened. I would think that if Judge Bozo has even a scintilla of moral
    character, he will have recused himself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05