• Quota Labor Financing for Cryptocurrency Investments

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 17 17:55:20 2020
    Given my recent international success with Uber lip 2.9 EMT 911 privatecride hailing free ride club, I am interested in operating a sale on a 4-year note for a training seminar curriculum in IP rights, business incorporation, & marketing for professional
    healthcare and legal licensure. As I debate between a sole proprietorship & limited liability corporation for the sake of maintaining my company assets guaranteed from forfeiture in the courts including a company car lease, cloud host certification
    reseller incubator, & virtual office bookkeeping, I am drawing on my vast educational experience in business & IT to promote the virtual workspace, a desirable in the Covid era and a convenience by necessity for the 24 international professional services
    market. My current main project is designing an IT instrument capable of both auditing features and compatibility with both public & private information transactions. This factor is not either/or and not mutually exclusive but based on integration of a
    corporate cyber culture that is palatable to public interest. As I venture into the world of cryptocurrency I am establishing an outsourcing private consultation quota system that can maintain productivity in down time by hours per month, virtual
    indentured servitude by bondholders. It is interesting to note that a quota based system coordinating production capacity could either wage by investment performance or at a staged rate by hour or week with an option for replacement labor or downsizing
    or by the mainajce of pay rate through seasonal trends & market demand fluctuations. This type of options contract is obscured in labor settings for the sake of competency in modern corporate finance.

https://github.com/pacobaco/lip

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)