• Re: Burned by a scam business opportunity Advice

From Rob Stewart@21:1/5 to jtno...@yahoo.com on Fri Oct 28 17:54:51 2022
    Good Evening, I am unsure if anyone is still on this thread, However, I am looking to speak with anyone who has had experience with Mr. Putnam and All Ventures, Inc. I am currently looking into potentially bringing a cause of action and making a criminal
    referral regarding Mr. Putnam's conduct. At this point, I can guarauntee your anonymity as any claim associated with what has been discussed is far past the status of limitations to bring a claim, however would be beneficial as I work with my legal team
    and prosecutors on bringing a potential crim and legal action. Kindly email me when you have a moment at rob.stewartjr@gmail.com
    On Saturday, December 24, 2005 at 6:57:39 PM UTC-6, jtno...@yahoo.com wrote:
    You can figure out what he actually scammed you for (not your regular business losses or your losses to others) and send a 1099 to the IRS
    for the amount as income to him. If he is legit, he will have paid his
    taxes on the money. If not, it is unlikely that he is fastidious at
    paying his taxes either, and they will bill him for the taxes due plus penalties and interest. You might mention to the IRS in a cover letter
    that you believe he has gotten income this way from many others, too,
    send a copy of the ad. They'll fix him good. It won't get your money
    back, but it will make it hard for him to do it with others.
    BTW, you learned cheap. Many others have lost much more from slick operators.-Jitney

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)