• CIA Master of Puppets: The Psychological Torture Manual

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 3 16:31:50 2020
    i've had a lot of experience with fraud in florida where when i was growing up insurance claims were considered more valuable than employment or education for a considerable many demographics. my direct experiences with insurance fraudstars as a teen
    guitar virtuoso band member in tampa, fl having been a clandestine informant for my aunt who was the former insurance commissioner of puerto rico in the executive cabinet of former governor rafael hernandez-colon has relished me with the delight of my
    public school k-12 teachers who enriched themselves and sent their children to lurid & hedonist private schools to compete as proprieter heirs of my famous childhood eidetic memory case study where i autodidactically self-taught myself how to read from
    watching sesame streets and taught older children i grew up with like a primadonna master of puppets, myself having transformed myself as a circumstantical teacher/child laborer. unlicensed professionals are my new hobby as i painstakingly review
    fraudster bigamy that yields children that are going to work under single parent homes as if i were a free taxi ride. medical students and healthcare professionals often are capable of committing torture and i suspect that this line of profession is
    capable of the clandestine haggling negotiation methods that foster customs and coast guard concessions on narcotrafficking in central america as the lesser of two evils and the cost incentive of more pain. an excerpt from the 1983 harper journal's
    publication of an excerpt from the cia torture manual, a document from the 1960's used in clandestine operations in central america to exploit human resources and a source of modern liability cases against central american governments on behalf of living
    family members of torture victims.

http://freepacifica.savegrassrootsradio.org/crackcia/torture.htm

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Thu Dec 3 16:35:09 2020
    On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 7:31:51 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    i've had a lot of experience with fraud in florida where when i was growing up insurance claims were considered more valuable than employment or education for a considerable many demographics. my direct experiences with insurance fraudstars as a teen
    guitar virtuoso band member in tampa, fl having been a clandestine informant for my aunt who was the former insurance commissioner of puerto rico in the executive cabinet of former governor rafael hernandez-colon has relished me with the delight of my
    public school k-12 teachers who enriched themselves and sent their children to lurid & hedonist private schools to compete as proprieter heirs of my famous childhood eidetic memory case study where i autodidactically self-taught myself how to read from
    watching sesame streets and taught older children i grew up with like a primadonna master of puppets, myself having transformed myself as a circumstantical teacher/child laborer. unlicensed professionals are my new hobby as i painstakingly review
    fraudster bigamy that yields children that are going to work under single parent homes as if i were a free taxi ride. medical students and healthcare professionals often are capable of committing torture and i suspect that this line of profession is
    capable of the clandestine haggling negotiation methods that foster customs and coast guard concessions on narcotrafficking in central america as the lesser of two evils and the cost incentive of more pain. an excerpt from the 1983 harper journal's
    publication of an excerpt from the cia torture manual, a document from the 1960's used in clandestine operations in central america to exploit human resources and a source of modern liability cases against central american governments on behalf of living
    family members of torture victims.

http://freepacifica.savegrassrootsradio.org/crackcia/torture.htm

My arts background in music composition & performance has led me to develop an "integrated" approach employing this concept aesthetically, using angluar harmony and computer-generated statistlcal chance themes like a doctor's incisive blade or a poison
    that is curative in concentrated amounts. Check out this aesthetic ideal at my computer music page on soundcloud/jwookie2:

https://soundcloud.com/jwookie2/sets/deplete

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)