• Bastard's Hostage: A Family Law

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 17 17:21:45 2022
    The bastard's hostage family negotiation is like live soap opera lucha libre world wrestling federation action. i'm trying to spot a funny international scam bastard hostage negotation scheme with my family to pre-empt a possible russian invasion so we
    look pathetic and pitiful and get global sympathy right before the big balls fly. in this scheme which is like steering a car high speed in a rear view mirror the objective is not only the lofty goals that all should aspire to such as civic duty and
    humane moral ethics but gaminng an infanticide plot or scheduling the harbor of a birth defect is to have reconsidered alternatives before even having an orgasm without a rubber. like a bastard that we all agree on, the bastard's hostage negotiation
    must be juggled at the drop of a hat without knowing and anonymous and without tipping off legitimate family members who often look the indolent inattentive unempathetic party cajoled into life savings for child support or bigamy installments in some
    situations such as co-lobby concierge at a place of employment or a spouse's friend, neighbor, or family member. the coup de tat which can be almost predictable is to catch the springer fight like with a viral video and scar a face or cripple so they
    don't show in public if they are not too embarassed to jack offor beg stripped in public

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jimmyw836@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jrodr...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 20 06:07:57 2022
    On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 8:21:48 PM UTC-4, jrodr...@gmail.com wrote:
    The bastard's hostage family negotiation is like live soap opera lucha libre world wrestling federation action. i'm trying to spot a funny international scam bastard hostage negotation scheme with my family to pre-empt a possible russian invasion so we
    look pathetic and pitiful and get global sympathy right before the big balls fly. in this scheme which is like steering a car high speed in a rear view mirror the objective is not only the lofty goals that all should aspire to such as civic duty and
    humane moral ethics but gaminng an infanticide plot or scheduling the harbor of a birth defect is to have reconsidered alternatives before even having an orgasm without a rubber. like a bastard that we all agree on, the bastard's hostage negotiation must
    be juggled at the drop of a hat without knowing and anonymous and without tipping off legitimate family members who often look the indolent inattentive unempathetic party cajoled into life savings for child support or bigamy installments in some
    situations such as co-lobby concierge at a place of employment or a spouse's friend, neighbor, or family member. the coup de tat which can be almost predictable is to catch the springer fight like with a viral video and scar a face or cripple so they don'
    t show in public if they are not too embarassed to jack offor beg stripped in public

Take your psychiatric medicines, and a nap.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)