• Gestalt Intellectual Property Rights

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 28 02:56:58 2020
    I asked Ariana Grande on Twitter if she owned the copyright to her music. In law school I learned the “hairy hand” case workers are screened & hire & supplied with owned or leased tools and office space and paid a flat or rate fee while
    entrepreneurs own/lease their own equipment. I’ve developed into a mature thinker relying on a “gestalt” concept creative process turning the creative process of intangible intellectual property on its head with casual & informal participatory
    communications being the outcome and the general sensation of accomplishment of internally enjoying a genuine aesthetic experience like an eidetic without painting craft but capable of instanifically visualizing sophisticated thumbnail artwork on a
    routine basis. Popular celebrities like Ariana Grande now one of the most successful entertainment acts in the world have found that technology has made access to their products free making copyright ownership frivolous but marketing for brand household
    names is a profitable. A factor in this concept is technology adoption with a variety of demographics unconnected to the web making it a low-level priority security classification stronghold. People make jokes about college that it’s becoming a flea
    market because many want flee low paying service jobs or unhappy families to get married. I’ve eloped several times in my life to and from school and was most recently conned by a person impersonating Ariana Grande. My experiences in South Florida
    with a large Cuban exile population have been amusing in retrospect because mainland Cubans and other Latin Americans often compete for green cards while I was celibate until 35, a “top gun” beating autoeroticism. A polymath degree is much easier to
    get right now. I took 150 cr in my music undergrad and took law, MIS, MBA, medical coding, military intelligence, logistics, real estate, & space law, excellent for the USPTO but disqualified from common law contracts or torts tried at the state &
    federal bar. A good start for the USPTO is the liberal arts, computer science, or medicine, all hot programs. Generic & comprehensive online programs are great for this and typically bargains with student finance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Sat Dec 26 19:48:23 2020
    On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 5:57:00 AM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    I asked Ariana Grande on Twitter if she owned the copyright to her music. In law school I learned the “hairy hand” case workers are screened & hire & supplied with owned or leased tools and office space and paid a flat or rate fee while
    entrepreneurs own/lease their own equipment. I’ve developed into a mature thinker relying on a “gestalt” concept creative process turning the creative process of intangible intellectual property on its head with casual & informal participatory
    communications being the outcome and the general sensation of accomplishment of internally enjoying a genuine aesthetic experience like an eidetic without painting craft but capable of instanifically visualizing sophisticated thumbnail artwork on a
    routine basis. Popular celebrities like Ariana Grande now one of the most successful entertainment acts in the world have found that technology has made access to their products free making copyright ownership frivolous but marketing for brand household
    names is a profitable. A factor in this concept is technology adoption with a variety of demographics unconnected to the web making it a low-level priority security classification stronghold. People make jokes about college that it’s becoming a flea
    market because many want flee low paying service jobs or unhappy families to get married. I’ve eloped several times in my life to and from school and was most recently conned by a person impersonating Ariana Grande. My experiences in South Florida with
    a large Cuban exile population have been amusing in retrospect because mainland Cubans and other Latin Americans often compete for green cards while I was celibate until 35, a “top gun” beating autoeroticism. A polymath degree is much easier to get
    right now. I took 150 cr in my music undergrad and took law, MIS, MBA, medical coding, military intelligence, logistics, real estate, & space law, excellent for the USPTO but disqualified from common law contracts or torts tried at the state & federal
    bar. A good start for the USPTO is the liberal arts, computer science, or medicine, all hot programs. Generic & comprehensive online programs are great for this and typically bargains with student finance.

My general cyberstrategy is to publish copious amounts of online material, all accurate and constantly & continiously verifiable & auditable, clouding the parole evidentiary requirements for social media for contracts law cases. Regarding my material on
    casual, informal material used in intellectual property in a group setting may require review of one of my 2011 virtuosic electric guitar works based on a pattern I learned from the publication of late Ozzy Osbourne lead guitarist Randy Rhodes from his
    private lessons from one of his students:

https://www.reverbnation.com/donjohnnyq/song/9996800-rocksaw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to Juan Rodriguez on Sat Dec 26 19:36:07 2020
    On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 5:57:00 AM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
    market because many want flee low paying service jobs or unhappy families to get married. I’ve eloped several times in my life to and from school and was most recently conned by a person impersonating Ariana Grande. My experiences in South Florida with
    a large Cuban exile population have been amusing in retrospect because mainland Cubans and other Latin Americans often compete for green cards while I was celibate until 35, a “top gun” beating autoeroticism. A polymath degree is much easier to get
    right now. I took 150 cr in my music undergrad and took law, MIS, MBA, medical coding, military intelligence, logistics, real estate, & space law, excellent for the USPTO but disqualified from common law contracts or torts tried at the state & federal
    bar. A good start for the USPTO is the liberal arts, computer science, or medicine, all hot programs. Generic & comprehensive online programs are great for this and typically bargains with student finance.

Consider the role of evidentiary requirements in contracts cases, the parole blue pencil paralegal leval topic used to modify contract terms based on written or oral evidence. While entertainment contracts and business practices in general indicate a
    tendency for misdirection or misinformation for strategic purposes, the general cyberlaw notion of admitting social media metadata content, the accounting on marijuana rolling papers according to my star chinese federal agent criminal procedure 'hot
    chell rae/chinese fax of life 2005 FSU professor Yeng Lee. Consider the common understanding that community message boards often are a good indicator of fraud while an audit privilege for private investigators would indicate evidentiary thresholds for a
    legal proceeding, the blank spot of energy intensive marijuana hydroponics laboratories. Check out my recent post "KM & Fraud" on this topic. In short, I was arrested for misdemeanor cyberstalking for ranting against a grade from my FIU professor and
    both my boss and psychiatrist were subsequently convicted of felony bank & insurance fraud respectively.

https://groups.google.com/u/2/g/misc.legal/c/nB2aeLm0EFc/m/3kcSgZh-AQAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05