• tRUMP Using the Courts To Seed Winger ConspiraSCHEEE Theories

From Bret Cahill@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 15 11:28:06 2020
    Even before he was elected it was clear judges would not find tRUMP's brand of bs appealing, especially if it appeared in court.

But there is nothing and I mean _nothing_ that would piss off a judge more than using his court solely to fuel online winger dinger conspiracy theories:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/bye-bye-sharpiegate-trump-campaign-hastily-retreats-from-conspiracy-laden-lawsuit-after-brutal-hearing/

I was once sued by a shyster law firm, Robbins Gaynor & Brodstein out of St. Pete. They were in on the Sun Bank scam. I didn't notice but the judge and lawyer must have been exchanging glances during my presentation. I soon heard a wimper that didn't
    make much sense at first.

"Your Honor, I don't want to take up too much of your time."

I was unprepared for the response.

The judge came over his desk and roared with such ferocity, "YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN UP TOO MUCH OF MY TIME!" I was no longer concerned about the rinky dink defamation case but avoiding a brawl. Everyone was going to get thrown into the pokey including the
    judge's secretary. I eyed the window. I could break the fall from 2nd floor chambers on the shrubbery . . .

Later I found that the shyster law firm was claiming that they lost $5,000 in their plaintiffs' Chapt. 7 bankruptcy filing. I called and helpfully told them, "if you had asked me, I would have told you it was a scam."

Eventually a federal judge took the extraordinary step of going after each and every member of the shyster law firm.

Bret Cahill

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)