• Free Pimpin' PR: Salud Estados Unidos

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 15 06:06:16 2020
    The bilingual qbonics of Puerto Rican Spanglish has blurred the opaque lends of friendship and enterprise, love and surrogacy, communism and capitalism, and rich and middle class to poor in my family with the dichotomy of bidding on a girlfriend
    psychodrama actor to secure against vd and teen romantic angst and betrayed me to all my cuban exile friends as a family member of a Puerto Rican government head of state. Friends share good times together but often steer young adults unknowingly into
    reckless and dangerous behavior while romance and matrimony are considered for free my mental health care professionals have often steered me into gratuitous family sponsorship transfer to avoid the spit soup of public health. And I’m ugly, not
    physically fit or good in fist fighting, patronize sex workers, and am considered a mediocre and unemployable guitar professional treated to the patronage of more successful peers. Basically I’ve spent much of my life for a gift underage sex worker at
    auction. I suspect billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s ped case in Florida was sponsored by the unwritten husbandry code of sexual emancipation the region used to excuse dangerous criminal behavior of migrant marielitos and the wealthy. Epstein was known
    to case his brides forensically like a surrogate single-paying “Ped-a-care”. I have suspicion that he was pardoned in Florida and prosecuted in New York because of believing he was granted immunity from criminal prosecution as a sometimes used in
    the South Florida vice precinct for serving the humanitarian purposes of the social promotion of trailer park white trash and I have the exceptional belief that he was pursued with zeal in either jurisdiction by a low-level Muslim, Asian, or Puerto Rican
    beat cop sometimes tipped off as the segregation chain gang buster not fearing retaliation on behalf of the public value of civil and criminal due process impartially on the front lines of law enforcement and civil governance. Wow, my informal self-
    taught AI would was so helpful in other fields. I think a polymath certificate for executives could be facilitated by AI knowledge representation through predicates as cognitive heuristics for new material. I graduated from high school with a GED and
    my CLAST scores were mediocre and I was bored quickly with the classical guitar entertaining computer science, psychology, and Jewish mysticism as refuge. My grand enhancement was C++ and Computer Music which called me to Cycling ‘74 Max in the summer
    before I graduated and I crammed through AI going from cycling through 4 UNIX bash commands and laughed at for the funny command line logs by my adminstrator Levi Stanley to administering a UNIX server and eventually reselling a cloud host. I scored a
    157 in the LSAT and a 620 on the GMAT, both exceptionally in the %80 percentile earning a spot in the JD/MBA program and an official recommendation by governor of Puerto Rico Rafael Hernandez-Colon to the CPA Executive Master’s in Forensic Accounting
    program at FAU, a brief stint in medical insurance coding and healthcare administration at MDC, and topical orientation about the MCAT, Police certification exam, and the EMT emergency technician exam. The paramedic who broke down my door and window on
    two separate occasions on videotape rescuing my father after falling from a back surgery posting the snapshot next to my 2002 cyberstalking mugshot at my alma mater and mine valentine eulogy for my mother from 2001 had his straight 4.0 MDC AA GPA amended
    also along with the tiny gouged and stepped on eye he moved young Cuban women to bear him and kept it as a low volume ring tone. No physician directed me to stay with him instead of going back to my apartment computer to work on my blog friend so I was
    not the one held liable for negligence. Looks like my niece is out of commission 😜 my family therapist David Valiebte might be interested in a little race pitting ne against my uncle from Puerto Rico. A teen hippie like me he succumbed to the malady
    of the day with an unfaithful Swiss miss and a hit of acid like me and was left with the Gypsies looking. Now Shagadelic cryogenic unfrozen Austin Powers man of mystery I have a history of 4th tier antipsychotic Risperdal with a degree in music as a
    virtuoso classical guitarist and a colorful graduate school training I was able to jimmy rig for free. Every cloud has a touch of grey and that’s all right, she’ll search for me folded over the net someday.

http://thecryofthewolf.blogspot.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)