• Med-A-Ped

From Juan Rodriguez@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 22 02:09:51 2020
    The pariah status of the American medical consumer is apparent in recent Trump legislation reducing pharmaceutical prices in accordance with global governments. My vicinity of South Florida is largely regarded a beneficiary of this now obsolete
    engagment with ghetto-flipping doctors referring their pariahs to professional education opportunities to cure themselves with professional hedonism and hallucination of universal unity experiences like dropping acid with greenpeace and witnessing the
    aurora borealis at night. My pariah experiences in Florida professional education has me rooting for insurance fraudsters bending the hippocratic oath for the sake of common ghetto-flipping America tactics like ownership stakes in low income housing.
    The professional orgy is over now and Latin American professionals no longer have the Med-A-Ped MDPD in the lap of luxury with a general trend of reducing payroll staffing manpower of the local property tax surplus government that is endowing cuban
    foreign nationals with pyramid entitlement schemes won by identity theft further enriching the Cuban government. Hey, I'm from Puerto Rico where the high class is the ghetto flipper and I resent the American CIA of perpetuating the Clintonian two-minute
    man agenda circumscribing the hippocratic oath to resemble the Ariana Grande red herring of the Cuban revolution.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)