• jbr

From Michael Batule@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 23 11:40:34 2021
    its 2021 and i watched the behavior panel about patsey ramsey's interviews,,my gosh she is def responsible for her murder ,the poor little girl ,and undeniably everyone under the roof knew it bc burke was shuttled out of there as the place was being
    flooded with detectives personnel and ministers and friends and she only invited friends over(patsey)bc she had severe mental disturbances and mood disorder which led to her killing her own daughter,she was also a narcissist and that's why she wanted
    everyone there while she was performing for everyone..they, the family ,wanted to exit the city the very morning the poor girl was brought up the stairs by the actor,i mean husband john...they convinced and put off the authorities bc they claimed to be
    good people who needed time bc they "just lost their daughter",,,,what a bunch of crazy maniacal people .they should have never had children...i feel so sad for the poor jon benet ,,her parents are monsters and maybe shes better off not knowing this,,,
    after:2021-09-23 before:2021-09-23

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)